A Pair of Strong Arms aka Chapter 3

Bailey's POV

All I could see was an endless cloud of darkness, but the voices I could hear and they were scaring me.
I could hear growling and I knew when I woke up, I was going to get punished.
These wolves were talking about treating me then a few seconds later, I smelled strong chemical smell that made me cringe.

I was not going to be hurt anymore, I couldn't handle it and neither could Jinx.
So I forced my eyes open, a bright white light was forced in my eyes as I screamed and thrashed. Doing anything to keep them from hurting me.

One of the wolves touched me and tried to stop me, but it only terrified me more.
After a few more minutes of screaming and thrashing, I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around me. It was all to much, the chemical smell and the touching. The contact left me crying, but I had stopped screaming.
The person smelled sweet kind of like blueberries and mint, but when the person pulled back I was terrified.
He was about six feet and three inches, he was very muscular with dark raven curls of hair, and piercing silver-gray eyes. Those parts of him were handsome, but what scared me was the fact that he was an Alpha. I could feel the power seeping off of him, just making me cower more into the bed.

When he saw what I was doing he looked a little guilty, but I couldn't trust him. The last person I tried to trust they turned around and took away my innocence.

He looked up at me and the other man in the room who, was wearing a white coat. I was terrified of what they were gonna do to me, hurt me, kill me, the list goes on and on.

"What happened to you, my mate?"
He asked.

Suddenly everything made sense, his smell, the way Jinx was whining at me to be closer to him and trust him. But no, I wouldn't or I would get hurt again.

"We need to take care of you, the doctor has to clean your wounds." The man who is supposedly my mate whispered.

I started shaking my head no, I didn't want to be touched I wanted to be left alone. I wanted to get away from all the hate I have suffered and find some place safe, but that was all before the doctor stuck a needle in my neck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grayson's POV

I didn't want the doctor to sedate her, but if I didn't her wounds would be left untreated and she could become more ill. I don't know what had happened to her, but the way she reacted to me made my heart clench and my eyes burn. She was scared of me, but whoever hurt her so much she is scared of her own mate should probably run and hide before I find them.

The doctor got right to work since the sedation only lasted about twenty minutes, but I sat there the whole time and held her hand as she whimpered and cried. It broke my heart, but her wounds needed to be treated.

"Done" Doctor McCoy said.

"Thank you doctor, what has happened to her?" I said, so I know what to do to take care of her.

"Well alpha your not gonna like this, but I am pretty sure that she was abused-
But he got cut off by my growl that had escaped from my mouth.

"Yes alpha I know this is hard for you to hear, but this is not my story to tell and there was one other thing I would like to show you." He said before lifting up her gown. Earning a growl from me, but what I saw made me shake with anger. Somebody has scarred my mate with words that no one should have cut into themselves.

Someone has cut into the stomach of my mate

Murderer.

And at that point it was all to much and I lost control of Oliver.

««««««««««««««««««««««««

Sorry for this really sucky chapter I was kinda rushing this one,and sorry for not updating sooner I have had track practice and track meets to deal with.
But please don't forget to vote and comment.

Quote of the chapter- Scars aren't flaws,they determine who we are,what we are made of and what we have survived. -J_Watson