Favors

Eddie's POV
(He's still in her head so I'm making it like what he thinks and does when Claire's not sleeping.)

Why does she reject me in this way? Maybe it is true that I'm rushing our relationship? No. She just doesn't understand the love I have for her....

Claire is something I haven't had my mind off for years ever since her no good significant other traumatized her.

It was all his fault for putting her in this situation. But..... I must do thank him though.... If it weren't for him, I wouldn't have thought she would make my life complete. Wait until the surprise I have for her the next time she goes to bed (absolutely NOT thinking negative here!)

As I walk around, I find a, let's say, a "backup" bride roaming around. And then he sees me. I call out to him.

"Why hello there! You look a bit lost. Maybe I can help you find you way?"

"Uh... Ye-Yeah s-sure that would be great. Thanks."

A big (evil) grin spreads across my face. And I pull out my knife.

"You're welcome....."

Claire's POV
After I finish my explanation, all I'm left with Waylon is him sitting in the chair across from me, stunned almost speechless.

"Uhh. Waylon? Are you alright there?"

"Yeah. Totally."He says in hesitation and scratched the back of his neck and beamed a fake smile.

He was lying. I could tell.

"Come on, Waylon. Spill it..."

"Weeeelll........"He started nervously,"I may or may not have made you a uh....."

"Uh?"

He then said it in his smallest voice possible.

"appointment."

"An appointment? For what?"

Waylon rubbed the back of his neck and broke eye contact with guilt written on his face.

"Therapy......."

"WHAT?!"I practically said aloud. The attention was on me now. I could feel all eyes on me now. I felt my face getting hot.

"Er..... I mean......"I say quietly,"what?!" And everyone goes back to work as if nothing happened.

"i'm sorry."He whispers

"why would you do this to me?"I whisper back.

"it was for your own good!"He whispers.

"why are we whispering?!"I continued to whisper.

"so we don't draw attention to ourselves....."

"Ms.Helkins!"

I turn around and see that it was Jeremy who called me.

"I need to have a word with you in my office ASAP."

"Alright!"

I look at Waylon and glare at him. Almost giving him the death stare.

"We're still going to talk about this later."

"Eheheh....."He chuckles nervously and continues to rub the back of his neck.

I then walk away and head towards the elevator where Jeremy was and up we went to the top main floor.

As we get there we walk out and head for his office's double glass doors.

We walk in and Jeremy closes the doors behind us. Then locks it.

Why did he just lock the door?

"What do you want, Blaire?"

"Oh nothing but a little favor......"He says with his famous cocky smile. Mostly giving a bad feeling about this favor he wants.

"What's the favor?"I ask impatiently.

"Well, let's just say I've been my mind set on a certain someone lately.... And I wanted to do something 'surprising' with her. Something that will satisfy me......"

Ooohhh...... A crush. He has a crush on someone. And he wants to do something with her to satisfy him. Must know!

"Oh really? Who?"I ask casually but almost desperate because I wanted to know who he had a crush on. It's not like everyday your boss tells you he/she has a crush on someone.

Jeremy then looks at me then smirks saying,"Well..... Who do you think, Ms.Helkins?"

Rebecca? No. Richard? Heheh, no. Fran? No. Who then?

As I stand there to think who he might like, I suddenly get slammed against the wall. I'm then pinned there with both arms pinned against the wall.

I look up to see who it was. And it was Jeremy. He then whispers in a low but steady voice which sends chills.

"You."

"What?"

*Don't know if you guys were expecting that but yeah. Sorry if this was shorter than usual but I don't know......*