Happy Ending

Eddie's POV
I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here. With me. I just can't stand to be alone. But I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to live her life happy.

"What will it be, darling?"I ask.

She looks at the exit. Then back at me. Then at the exit. And then back at me.

"By the time you go through that exit, you'll wake up in the real and there will be no more nightmares when you go to sleep."

"I... I don't know..."She says.

Claire's POV
"By the time you go through that exit, you'll wake up in the real world and there will be no more nightmares when you go to sleep."

"I... I don't know..."I said. I couldn't choose.

But then an idea popped into my head.

"Come with me."

He gave me a look like I was crazy.

"What? Go with you?"

"Yeah."

"I don't even think that is possible."

"Of course it is!"

"I don't know."

"Look, Eddie, if you come with me, than we could still be happy together."I say supportingly. I didn't want to leave Eddie behind.

"And if it doesn't work?"

"Well..."I say.

What will happen if it doesn't work?

"Well we might as well die trying. Please, Eddie. I don't want to lose you. I really do love you."

"But you will if it doesn't work. But... Lets try anyways..."

"Okay..."

"I love you, darling."

"I love you too."

Eddie kisses me and then holds my hand. I kiss him back and we turn towards the exit. We start walking towards it.

"Here we go."Eddie says as we step in.
We do and there is bright light everywhere. We couldn't see a thing but we kept holding hands.

"-gasp-"I spring awake in my bed. I was still wearing my wedding dress, my hair was still in a bun, and the bit of makeup was also still on. It was 3 in the morning.

"Man, that was weird. How am I still in my wedding dress? And how did I get from my sofa to my bed? And I just started sleeping at 5:50 in the afternoon... Didn't even eat dinner... And... The wedding ring is still on..."

Then this one thought hit me,"Eddie!"

I look around my room. I didn't see him. I call out his name multiple times and there was no response. I get back on my bed, lay down, and I start crying. I take the bun style out of my hair letting my dirty blonde hair fall to my shoulders almost covering half of my face. I was hungry but I didn't care. All I wanted was Eddie. I cried myself to sleep for about an hour and then fell back to sleep. I was dreamless then. All I was in was just white blankness. I walked for a few minutes and nothing led me to anywhere.

I was alone. I sat down. I started to weep. And then I wake up again with my eyes wide open. It was pure daylight. I didn't know what time it was because I couldn't really move. I felt an arm embracing me. I heard and felt peaceful breathing at the back of my neck. I roll my body over counterclockwise to face who was in my bed with me. Still in the person's arm.

As I turn, I'm shocked to see who it was. The person was male. Had jet black hair. It looked like Eddie's but a little messed up. He was wearing a suit. And sleeping in the same bed as me. I just lay there frozen while I'm staring at the man. I get my pillow and replace myself with the pillow and the man hugs the pillow. I get out of the bed taking a few steps back looking at the man.

Who is this guy? Why does he look so familiar?

As I take more steps back, I accidentally knock something over and the object falls making a loud crashing sound. The man's eyes open from the sudden noise. His eyes were baby blue. He sits up, hoisting himself up with his right arm while he uses his left hand to rub his eyes. He yawns. He gets up from the bed and stretches. Popping noises could be heard coming from his back as he stretched upwards.

I slowly walk around the bed to the other side to see him. The man sees me and we both stare at each other for about five minutes. He was very handsome. He then smiles at me.

"Ed-Eddie?"I manage to choke out in a shaky voice.

He continues to smile,"Good morning, darling..."

"Eddie!"I say with a relieved and happy whisper as I walk quickly to him. As soon as I'm right in front of him, I hug him and start to quietly cry in happiness in his chest. He hugs me back and strokes my hair comforting me like I was a child.

"I... I thought I lost you!"I say in his chest along with my tears.

"It's alright, darling. I'm here. I'm here. Shhhh..."

I look at him and lay my hands on both sides of his face. There was no skin peelings or red blisters. His eyes looked perfectly normal. He smiled again.

"What do you see?"

"I see... Human."

Eddie's POV
We hugged for about ten minutes until she stopped crying and felt all better.

"Go take a shower, darling. I'll wait in the kitchen."I say.

"Okay."She says quietly with a little smile. She grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom.

I leave the bedroom, walked down then hallway. As I walked, I see that there were pictures hung up on the wall. I looked at each one of them as I walked. There were pictures of Claire at places hanging out with some friends I assumed, pictures of Claire doing activities, but there were some pictures where she was with a group of people. They kind of looked like her.

They must be her family....

I continue to walk through the house and I arrived to the kitchen. I decided to make us breakfast so she wouldn't have to do it. I made pancakes. She comes down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Whatcha making?"She asks.

"Breakfast."

"How did you know where I keep all my things?"

"I browsed."

"Smells good."

"Thanks."

She just stands there watching my make the pancakes. When I was almost done, she gets two plates and sets them on the counter next to where I was making them. I put an equal amount of pancakes on the plate. Claire brings the plates over to the table.

"Thanks."

"No problem, darling."

She hugs me and I hug her back also giving her a kiss. She kissed me back.

"I love you, darling."I say.

"I love you too, Eddie. And your pancakes."

We laughed and sat down to eat right next to each other. Enjoying our first breakfast together.

*There goes the Happy Ending. Hope you guys enjoyed this ending and hope you'll like the other endings. There is also the Extended(or Alternative) Happy Ending so don't forget to read that. ^_^*