Bad Ending

Eddie's POV
I didn't want her to leave. I wanted her to stay here. With me. I just can't stand to be alone. But I wanted her to be happy. I wanted her to live her life happy.

"What will it be, darling?"I ask.

She looks at the exit. Then back at me. Then at the exit. And then back at me.

"By the time you go through that exit, you'll wake up in the real and there will be no more nightmares when you go to sleep."

"I... I don't know..."She says.

Claire's POV
"By the time you go through that exit, you'll wake up in the real and there will be no more nightmares when you go to sleep."

"I... I don't know..."I said,"I can't choose."

"What's there not to choose? After what I did to you for the past few years?"

Oh yeah. That's right. What he did to me was unprofessional to do. I had to go through suffering and misery because of that. I want him to feel my misery and have him suffer.

I started to get angry just thinking that,"You're right. What's there not to choose. After what you did to me."

"Huh?"

"This is a dream right?"

"Yes?"

"Doesn't that mean that ANYTHING could happen?"

"If you say so then yes. Why?"

"Why?"I ask and started to snicker,"Because I'm going to dream up a misery for you to feel and suffer for."

"What?"

I then started to dream up a machete. And I was holding it in my hand. Eddie sees it and puts his hands in front of them of defense.

"N-Now, darling. There's no need to behave like this. Lets j-just talk about this for a moment."

"It's too late for that, Eddie."I say.

Then I start swinging my machete at him cutting every part of his body. He screams in pain and torture. He then falls the ground where his own pool of blood was formed around him.

"Heheh... Take that you son of a bitch." I drop the machete and walked into the exit. Everything was bright.

"-gasp-"I spring up in my bed wide awake. I was still wearing my wedding dress, my hair was still in a bun, and the bit of makeup was also still on. It was 3 in the morning.

My wedding dress was covered in Eddie's blood,"Man, that was weird. How am I still in my wedding dress? And how did I get from my sofa to my bed? And I just started sleeping at 5:50 in the afternoon... Didn't even eat dinner... And... The wedding ring is still on..." I pull off the ring and throw it somewhere in the room.

Why did I even choose to love him?

I take the bun out of my hair letting my dirty blonde hair fall on my shoulders. I take the dress off and changed into my at home t-shirt and at home shorts. I kick my bloody dress to the corner to hide it(pathetic right?). I get on my bed and lay back. I close my eyes.

I wake up the next morning. Took a shower. Changed. And went downstairs to the kitchen to get myself breakfast. I make myself a cup of coffee and look out the window. I took a few sips. All of a sudden.

Stab! Splatter. CRASH!

"-gasp-"I gasp as I dropped my coffee mug and it crashed onto the floor and look down at my stomach. It looked like a machete impaled me. Blood dropped from the blade as blood was splattered on the wall. The machete was quickly pulled out sending a lot of pain.

"AHHHH!"I yelled in pain. I hold my arm on my wound as I turn around to see who my attacker was. I thought I just saw hell.

There stood a man. He had jet black hair. It looked like Eddie's hair. He was wearing a bloody suit. Holding a bloody machete in his hands. He was Eddie. His skin peelings and red blisters were gone. His blue eyes weren't bloodshot anymore. A big evil grin was plastered across his face.

"Wh-What!? How i-is this p-possible!?"

An psychotic crazy look formed on his face.

"Anything is possible...."He says,"Darling..."He snickered and stabbed the machete up my throat all the way through. Then pulled it back out with a bucket of blood pouring out. I drop to the ground while blood was coming out of my wound and throat.

Eddie chuckled and kneeled down on his left leg and put his arm on his right. Looking at me amused by this.

"Sweet dreams, Claire..."he says with a psycho smile across his face.

I couldn't say anything but,"Gargle... Gurgle...." With blood coming out from both my throat and mouth. My eyes wide open, tears start flowing out of my eyes. He starts laughing and plunges the machete at my right eye. I didn't know what happened then. Because I was already dead.

Eddie's POV
I watch her slowly die. For real. I chuckle to myself as I see Claire's lifeless body on the ground. I clean myself off, made sure there was no blood on me. Made sure there was no fingerprints on the machete even though I wore gloves. Made sure I didn't make any footprints. I was clean of evidence and proof that I did this.

I exit the house. Making sure no one was around to see me exiting the house. It was clear. There was no cameras insight even the ones that his in any place in the neighborhood and no neighbor nor car came by. Before I close the door, I look back at the body in the living room. Her dead eyes looking directly at the doorway I was at. I almost felt bad. But then smiled and shrugged. I closed the door and locked it.

"Goodbye, Claire. Rest in peace, my darling..."I chuckle and walk off acting casual like nothing happened.

*That was pretty cocky. Of what both Claire and Eddie did. But, oh well. That was pretty slick of Eddie making sure he didn't leave any evidence of the crime. And if your wondering how he cleaned himself off. He used the washing and dryer machines also not leaving any evidence of any kind. I talk to much..... -_-#*