⤏ 𝗠𝗶 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗮

• • 2015 • •

HIS FIST CONNECTED to Y/N's face and he stumbled back. The sixteen-year-old held his jaw as the crowd's reaction got louder.

"Come on, bitch." The other boy, Jeffrey, cursed. "Come on!"

Y/N waved him off and leaned over, catching his breath. Jeffrey laughed and stepped up to him.

"We barely even got started. Fucking pu—"

With his guard down, the sixteen-year-old quickly landed a right hook across Jeffrey's face. He stumbled back and Y/N charged, grabbing him and the struggle ensued.

Other students looked on and reacted to the scuffle with ooohs and other exclamations. It was pretty rowdy so they knew teachers or other FEDRA officials would come by soon.

Jeffrey landed a knee to Y/N's stomach but it didn't hurt him. Y/N countered with his own knee to the boy's groin, where he doubled over and allowed the sixteen-year-old to kick him in the face.

With the bully down, Y/N was still going to attack again. Suddenly, one of Jeffrey's friends came in and grabbed Y/N from behind. He struggled to get out and Jeffrey stood up and landed a hit to his stomach.

Y/N wasn't held for long as the other guy was pulled off of him. Brent had come in to help in the sudden two-versus-one fight.

"You guys aren't fair, huh?" Brent asked as he landed a hit on the other boy's face.

With Brent handling the other, Y/N went straight for Jeffrey again. He was hit once but avoided the next attack, allowing Y/N to tackle Jeffrey to the floor.

He kept him pinned down and landed blow after blow on his face until his arm was grabbed and the shouts of officials rang out.

"Disperse! Disperse, now!"

Brent was also held back by the uniformed men. They pulled Y/N off of Jeffrey and also got the bully to his feet. Each boy involved in the fight was detained then and there.

Jeffrey's face was bruised up and he was teary-eyed. Y/N shouted out to him as he was being pulled back.

"Who's the pussy now?! And you keep her name out of your mouth!"

"Enough!" One of the officials exclaimed then ordered the others. "Take them to the Captain."

They did as instructed, taking each of the boys out of the chow hall as other students in the room looked on.

Y/N sat on a bench in the hallway. He had just spoken with the Captain and was waiting for Brent to be released. The sixteen-year-old had a sore jaw and sported a cut above his brow.

Brent finally arrived and joined him on the bench. He too had some scars, his being a black eye. They sat there in silence before looking at each other...then that silence was replaced with laughter.

"You look like shit." Y/N joked.

"I don't know how man. You were in that fight longer and you came out like nothing happened."

"Guess I'm lucky like that."

Brent chuckled. He folded his hands and rested his elbows on his knees.

"What'd you tell the Captain?" Brent asked.

"The truth." Y/N replied. "He was being an asshole."

"So that's what you said? He was being an asshole."