Chapter 1:

Melissa's POV*
Our producer has messaged us to meet up for our last table read, since the movie was set to hit theaters next week. I met up with Jenna along with Jasmin and Mason for some coffee before we met up with our producer. We finally joined our producer and other cast mates for the final table read.
James "alright welcome back. Today is our final table read, I would like to take the time to thank every single one of you for being here and making this film has been such an honor. And I would like to officially welcome Avery to our Scream family. I know most of you haven't met her but she's been working on some scenes with Mason, Melissa, Jasmin and Jenna. She plays Ella Carpenter, Sam's daughter. I know I never mentioned Sam having a daughter, but this was last minute and we did want to add another character to the Carpenter family. Our movie premiere is this Saturday, I hope to see all of you there and don't forget to dress to impress.

After the table read, we left to just hang out for a bit. Melissa "hey sweetie do you need a ride home", Avery "no thank you. I can manage", Jenna "you coming". Melissa "I'll catch up with you guys", Jenna "okay", Melissa followed Avery to the corner. Avery "I really don't need a ride Melissa. It's okay I appreciate it", Melissa saw what looked like a very big bruise, but she didn't say anything. Melissa "you gonna come to the premiere", Avery "I don't think I can. My evil parents aren't gonna let me", Melissa "I could have for the day", Avery "you really don't have to", Melissa "please sweetie. I insist and you're apart of the cast and crew. You have to come to the premiere", Avery "do you think you could pick me up", Melissa "of course", Avery "can I tag along with you and the others. I really don't wanna go home yet", Melissa "sure come on", Jenna "where are we going now", Melissa "I need to be to get my nails done", Jenna "lol we'll all go then, and don't worry little one we'll chip in for you", Avery "really. But why", Jenna "because your apart of this family and we have to look stylish for the premiere", Jenna and Melissa posted a photo of them hanging out with People's magazine.

Melissa used the caption, "The core four

Melissa used the caption, "The core four. The final four, we're ready for our comeback Ghostface. Who's ready for Scream VI to hit theaters next week because we are". 
By the time Melissa dropped off Jenna and the others it was just her and Avery. Melissa "are you sure you don't want me to drop you off", Avery "Melissa", Melissa "honey it's okay. I will take you. How come you don't wanna go home", Avery "I'm can't say", Melissa "honey is it something serious", Melissa noticed her husband was calling her, but she declined the call to continue the conversation with Avery. Avery "I'm really not supposed to say anything", Melissa "I won't force you but one day you will have to tell the truth to someone you can trust", Avery "I trust you Melissa. I really do but I'm afraid if I tell you then you will get hurt", Melissa "how will I get hurt", Avery "everyone I seem to care about gets hurt after they find out what I'm hiding", Melissa "what's that mark on your hand", Avery put her hand behind her back, Melissa "listen sweetheart if someone is harming you or hurting you tell me. You can't live like that", "Avery let's go. Inside young lady you have work to do", Avery "I have to go", Melissa "what time do you want me to pick you up for the premiere", Avery "what time does it start", Melissa "we'll we have hair and makeup and then premiere so around 8", Avery "okay bye", she said before kissing Melissa on the cheek and leaving the car. Melissa drove back to her place.