Chapter 13:

Already waiting to board our flight with four kids, so excited to head to Disney.

"Just boarded our flight

"Just boarded our flight. We should be taking off in about fifteen minutes. And just like that we are off to Disney for a week and a half. All the kids are so excited, first family trip. So much excitement. Olivia says the first thing she wants to do is visit her favorite princess Ariel, and Avery wants to see Belle. As for Malachi he wants to see Mickey and Goofy. We'll post an update once we've arrived in Florida, wish us luck".

Two hours passed and we finally made it to Florida, Melissa "Livy baby we are here", Melissa grabbed Olivia, who was still sleep. Malachi and Avery went with Xavier who had just put the baby in his travel system, and they started to wait for their luggage to arrive. After getting their luggages, they took a taxi to the Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. Checking into their room after arriving.
Avery "Mommy mommy look", Melissa "I know babe. You can see the park from here", Malachi "Mom are we gonna go to the park", Melissa "of course we are baby. Let's get a little bit of rest first", Malachi "okay". Olivia "mommy I tired", she said sucking on her thumb. Melissa "you were just shopping love", she picked Olivia up and rocked her putting her back to sleep. Malachi fell asleep too, Melissa breastfed the baby. Melissa "and why aren't you sleeping mi Vida", Avery "I'm not tired mommy", Melissa "we'll we all gotta get some rest before we go to the park because we are gonna have a long day", Avery rested her head on Melissa's shoulder and within a few minutes she was asleep. Xavier "excited to be here", Melissa "so excited. Our first family trip", Xavier "I know right", he said kissing his wife. Xavier "so I was thinking since I didn't see it we could watch all the world is sleeping later", Melissa "oh of course. Not sure if the kids will like it because of how my character is in the movie", Xavier "what do you mean? Because your character is a drug user in the movie", Melissa "yeah. It's not real, it's all fake", Melissa "I know but I'm sure our children will have their opinions on it", Xavier "or we can watch in the heights. I mean come on, Avery's pretty much obsessed with it and both of our girls star in it", Melissa "sounds great. We get to watch Avery and Malachi imitate the whole movie", Xavier "it is so much fun". Melissa "I know", Xavier "or maybe we could just have some dinner out and watch the fireworks and starting tomorrow we could go to the park", Melissa "that sounds like a better idea, at least so we can be prepared and know what we are going to do", Xavier "yeah. What restaurant would you like to go to today", Melissa "let's see. There are a few of them. What about the Tiffins Restaurant", Xavier "sounds good to me", Melissa "okay".
A few hours later.