TRACK 1: COME AND GET IT

Karen: Testing, testing.

Warren: Hello? I'm good?

Ava: Can you hear me? All good?

Graham: You just let me know when you're ready.

Billy: Uh...How long's this gonna take?

On October 4, 1977
Daisy Jones & The Six performed to a sold out  crowd at Soldier Field in Chicago, Illinois.

They were one of the biggest bands in the world at the time, fresh off their award-winning multi-platinum selling album "Aurora".

It would be their final performance.

In the 20 years since, members of the band and their inner circle have refused to speak on the record about what happened...

Karen: Okay.

Warren: Let's get this party started.

Billy: So Daisy also agreed to this?

Until now.

Ava: I think I had a normal childhood, my parents loved me very much and they were always supportive of everything I did. I grew up in Hazelwood, two houses down the Dunne's house, I've known the guys my whole life.

Billy: There was two options for the kids in my town: there was the mill or there was the war. I always dreamed of something different.

Warren: It was Graham's idea to start a band.

Ava, Warren, Graham, Chuck and Eddie are talking while running. "Where's this all coming from anyway?" says Eddie. "He's trying to get his girlfriend back." replies Warren. "What?" exclaims Chuck. "No, It's not about that." says  Graham. "Yeah, sure." says Ava rolling her eyes. "No, it's about doing something I love with my brother and my best friends, and if girls just happen to notice..." Graham starts talking but is interrupted by the guys "Wait, your brother? Like, as in... Billy Dunne is gonna be in this band?"

Ava: Yeah no, I didn't believe it for one second.

Billy: Yeah, I never agreed to be in their band. I said I would listen, maybe give them some pointers.

Ava: We played something for Billy. Man, we were awful.

Eddie: By the second practice, he was basically in the band. And by the third? It was his...fucking guy.

Ava: I don't know why we were called the Dunne Brothers. I was just happy to be there and play my bass, sometimes I'd also sing. Loved it!

Warren: We did ten proms, 20 graduation parties. I mean, I don't even know how many Sweet 16s.

Graham: The band was...you know, it was just a distraction. An escape, you know? I mean, none of us ever thought of it as anything more than that, not even Billy. And then, one night, everything changed.

Ava: I remember that night very clearly. We were playing and there was this man dancing with a girl that was so much younger than him and he was being so loud. Hated the guy even before knowing who he was. One minute we were playing and the next one we were running after Billy outside...

"Hey, Billy." Graham says while running after him.  "He's supposed to be in Georgia, Graham." exclaims Billy. "Well, he's not, all right?" they continue talking "I bet he never even fucking left."  Eddie moves closer to the two "What's wrong with you guys?" "Hey, not now, Eddie." says Graham. Then Warren spoke "You sounded great tonight, man and you were fucking ripping in there."  Ava walks closer asking "What's going on?"  "You see the guy in there in the plaid suit?" Graham answers "Who? The creepster with the comb-over and the girl half his age?" Warren says laughing a little.  "Yeah, he's our dad."