Fear and disgust

Waning: gore

König

"We need to find Destiny's house, I think she's targeting her first," König speaks, hopping into the car with Soap, Ghost, and Price.

"How in the world are we supposed to find Destiny's house?"

König shrugs.

"How in the world are we supposed to find Reaper?" Ghost asks.

"She's gone awol, there's a possibility we might not find her."

König swallowed a lump in his throat, he turned his head away to let his tears fall down his face. He had decided not to wear his sniper hood, but Ghost had his mask on.

Price turned up the volume to the stereo, he was in the drivers seat but he wasn't driving yet, they were still sitting in the parking lot.

A mans voice was speaking about something.

A recent murder was discovered, Destiny Wilkins was found murdered alongside her daughter late last night. He husband allegedly came home after work and discovered her mutilated body with an R carved into her forehead. Police are advising people to stay in their houses and don't go out at night, the police believe the suspect is a man, most likely with a name that starts with an R.

Pfft, a man, obviously they don't know a females rage.

If anyone has any information please contact the police. Be safe everyone!

"Ha! They think Reaper's a fucking man!" Soap laughed.

"Let's go down to the police station," Ghost says, ignoring his husband's fit of laughter.

"We believe that a member of our team has gone awol and killed a woman named Destiny Wilkins," Price says, showing the officers his proof of identity.

"Awol?"

Price hesitated a moment. "We'll take her into our hands, you give us the location and we'll deal with her."

"I'll need clearance from a higher up," the officer says.

"You can contact a woman named Kate Laswell if you find any troubles. But we've got to hurry and nip it in the bud before it gets worse."

The office signs before showing Price the location.

Nothing could've prepared König for what he saw next. Destiny's body was suspended in the air by a noose. Her guts fallen out of her stomach, her skin charred, her eyes missing, an R on her forehead. Had you really done this? A body of a small girl with her throat slit and her arm attached to the banister laid near Destiny.

König had to run upstairs before collapsing onto his knees and vomited. The sight made tears prick his eyes as he began to cry.

"Fuck... fuck," he mumbled.

What he had just seen was absolutely disgusting. König had been through a lot in the military, so you could imagine how gruesome that was.

Disgust wasn't the only thing that he felt, he felt a twinge of fear. He couldn't believe you could ever do something like that. How could you even? He was beyond disgusted. It was one thing to kill them, it was another to torture them.

"Hey big guy," Ghost says softly.

"Hi," König sniffles.

"We found something you might wanna see."

König didn't want to see it, it was a video from one of the home cameras.

He saw everything you did. How could you make a mother kill her child? And not even bat an eye? What you did was utterly sick. Disgusting. Horrible.

Authors note: sorry for not updating yesterday and for how short this is. I'm having a tough time with my mental health, like it's getting really bad, which is why I wanted to talk to someone abt it. I should probably go to therapy but I can't tell my parents abt what's going on.

Sorry for that little side note :(

Word count: 622