༻1༺

JIHYUN POV

JIHYUN POV

BANG

The CDC blows up before my eyes.

Jenner was inside. The man that took me in after my parents..

Carol throws her arms around me, tugging me back and hiding my face. Her daughter, Sophia, cuddles into Carol's side and cries. A blow of heat surges past the vehicles we were in.

I cry to myself.

BANG

The barn erupts into flames. 

"The barn's on fire," Beth panics, looking to Patricia.

"I can't find Carl," Lori says, running down the stairs.

"I'm going out," I decide, loading my gun. "Hershel's still out there. I'll look for Carl."

Lori rests her hand on my arm for a second- a grateful smile as she cries.

BANG

The alarm explodes- the sound shutting off as I shoot it.

"Where the hell is everyone?" Glenn questions.

I look around the prison courtyard. Walkers were everywhere.

"Carol?" I ask Hershel and Beth who were locked in a cage from the danger.

"They went that way!" Beth points. "T-Dog was bit!"

BANG

The gun firing rounds makes my shoulder jolt wildly.

Hershel's body falls to the ground- a slice in his neck from the Governor.

"Daddy!" Beth cries beside me.

Maggie screams as she fires her gun down to the Governor and her people.

BANG

I fall to the floor. My hands were still tied behind my back. An explosion made the entire building rumble.

Gareth, the leader of Terminus, shouts demands before running out of the room.

Before I knew it, Rick was standing up and stabbing one of the other men.

Daryl, also loose, cuts my ties loose- then, Glenn's.

I rip the gag out of my mouth and look at the four men's bodies that had their throat's slit- now bleeding into a trough.

BANG

Aiden had shot one of the grenades around a walker.

I find Glenn's arm and we help each other stand up straight.

"Hyung," I gasp out. "Where's Tara? Noah?"

"I don't know," Glenn admits.

In the distance, Aiden screams in pain.