༻7༺

BROOKLYN POV

BROOKLYN POV

For the first time in years, I didn't slam the front door when I walked in. 

My head was pounding. My body ached.

I told Max everything after I'd woken up and got some aspirin down my throat. She assured that we'd talk about things more after I've gotten proper rest. I thanked her for always being there for me and headed to my house.

"Where the hell have you been?" Sebastian demands.

Gag me with the heel of my stilettos.

"I'm not in the mood, Sebastian. Piss off," I grumble, heading to the stairs.

"Were you out fucking other dudes?" he asks as he walks into the room.

I nearly throw up the scotch when I see his stupid face.

"Would that make you feel good about yourself?" I ask. "Want me to tell you how long his di-"

"Were you or were you not? Actually.." he pauses. "I don't give a shit. I need money."

"You have money," I glare.

"My bitch mom cut off my allowance."

"God, you're a teenager in a neckbearded-thrity year old- piece of a man's weak body."

My blood boiled more than usual. Pamela was all right by me. She wasn't awful like him, at least. And I just found out about my parents.. he was lucky to have Pamela still around- let alone helping him so much like she does.

"Save your breath, sweetie. Just give me some cash so I can go out."

I lean against the rail of the stairs and finally look him in the eyes.

"Damn.. you look like shit," he informs.

I smile. "Go fuck yourself, Milton."

"Sure. Give me cash and I'll buy a hooker for the night."

I roll my eyes even though the motion made me dizzy. I stomp back down the stairs and reach into my purse.

"Here," I slam a few hundreds against his chest. "Now, get out of my house, asshole."

I go to the steps again and make it up three before he speaks again.

"Who is he?" 

"Who is who, Sebastian?" I complain. "I'm not in the mood for this."

"The guy you were with. I smell a dude's cologne on you under all that liquor."

I don't even remember a guy. I was just at Max's apartment and.. oh. That Eugene dude.

But, why did it matter to Sebastian?

"Who cares who it was?" I question. "You act like we're actually in a fucking relationship."