༻14༺

JIHYUN POV

JIHYUN POV

"Jihyun, stop!" Carol demands.

I grab Negan by the collar and slam him against the wall.

"I told you.. I told you that if you ever showed your goddamn face again what would happen!" I shout.

"I was sent here by Daryl, hotshot!" Negan spits.

I didn't have a knife. I didn't have a gun.

I didn't have eyesight because all I saw was raging red.

"Jihyun, calm down," Carol urges. "He's here to help."

"Help himself like always," I hiss.

"You wanna land a hit or do you want to talk? Otherwise, let's put our shit back in our pants and-" Negan talks before I cut him off with another punch.

"Jihyun!" Carol scolds.

A hand touches my shoulder. I shake it off and ready another hit.

Just before I swing, Brooklyn interlocks her arm to mine.

"Hey," she whispers. "Let's talk this out?"

Negan spits out blood from his busted lip. Carol finally walks over and lightly touches my other arm.

Through clenched teeth and tight lips, I glare Negan down. Brooklyn wraps her free arm around my waist and lightly pushes me back. With a stuttered inhale and exhale from my nose, I release Negan.

"Daryl, Maggie, Gabriel, and Aaron are in trouble. So is everyone else- Hilltop and Oceanside," Carol explains.

Brooklyn lets go of my arm, but doesn't drop the touch around my waist.

"Trouble how?" I ask, no looking away from Negan.

"Leah found Maggie again."

"Shit," I sigh, finally looking up at the ceiling.

"Daryl took Leah out. But, Leah was working for Lance."

"Hornsby?" Brooklyn asks.

"He's wanting to wipe out Hilltop and Oceanside."

"I knew that asshole was a psychopath," Brooklyn huffs. 

"And we need to find Sebastian," Carol says.

"What?" Brooklyn and I ask at the same time.

"Look, I'm sorry. I understand he's your-"

"He's not shit to her," I cut Carol off.

I was getting antsy and pissed off when people mentioned Sebastian and Brooklyn's 'relationship. 

Us joking about it was one thing. Others talking about it was different. It was.. off limits from here on out.

"Oh?" Negan speaks up with a smirk on his face.

I start toward him but Brooklyn steps between us again.

"I don't know who the hell grandpa with the stupid-wanna be- fake ass charm is, but you need to stop," Brooklyn states, setting a hand on my chest. 

"Grandpa?" Negan repeats.

"No one in here is talking to you so until we do, zip it," Brooklyn warns Negan.

My chest swells and a heat rises up my back and neck.

"Miss loud mouth with the blimp sized balls, I would suggest-"

Again, Brooklyn cuts Negan off. She turns to face Negan in full. Despite that she had to look up at him, she didn't seem phased.

"Let me make this real clear so your Alzheimers understands. You're in my house under my rules. Do not speak until I speak to you and do not try and boss me around when your under my roof. Got it?"

When did Brooklyn get.. attractive?

"Speak when you're spoken to," I repeat an old phrase Negan loved when he wasn't on the receiving end.

Negan sends me a dirty look. But, when he looks at Brooklyn, he shuts up.

"Ma'am," Brooklyn turns her attention back to Carol.

"I have an idea," Carol says- not bothered by the back and forth words at all.

How did she not react? I couldn't stop staring at Brooklyn in awe. Was I sweating? Shit.

"Spill," Brooklyn urges.

"Lance is dangerous. He's gotten a bunch of people killed already. Pamela wants to protect her son. I think if we frame Lance for everything and let Pamela work on perfecting her son again, we'll all walk away from this alive."

Brooklyn looks between the three of us. I could see her head spinning as she thought.

"I don't know where Sebastian is. He turned his phone off and I don't know him well enough to know where his hiding spots are. The guards that had his back are dead. I can't help you."

"Are you sure?" Carol asks.

"There are maps to every nook and cranny of the Commonwealth in Lance's office. I don't know where exactly, but maybe that could help you out."

"And you can't?"

Brooklyn shakes her head. "I want Sebastian to suffer. I'm not helping you to let him off easy. I'm just helping you so you'll leave."

Carol looks at me and I send her an apologetic smile. "I've got her back. I'm not doing anything to help Shithead Milton just as quick as I'm not helping that piece of shit."

Negan sighs, knowing I was talking about him.

"Thank you," Carol forces out. "Keep a low profile, Lance's people are everywhere."

Carol and Negan leave and Brooklyn sighs before locking the door.

𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓇 𝓇𝒶𝓂𝒷𝓁𝑒𝓈--

fuck negan rights only hot bitches hate negan