Info!

=========================

Name: Logan Kenway!

Age: 35! (8th June 1987!)

From: Portsmouth, England!

Height: 6'0!

Weight: 180 Ibs!

Looks: Whatever you want, only with dark brown hair and blue eyes!

=========================

Family: Katherine Law (Mother - Deceased!), Micheal Kenway (Father - 65!), Lynn Kenway (Step Mother - 67!), Terri Kenway (Step Sister - 28!), Douglas Kenway (Step Brother - 24!), Jason Olsen-Kenway (Son - 6!)

=========================

Love Interest: Elizabeth Olsen!

=========================

Bio: Logan grew up with a tough upbringing, his mother was a single women who didn't want a child, his father wasn't part of the picture, Logan never really had a childhood, he kind of had to grow up when he was only 12.

He'd come home from school to an empty flat, then cook for himself and his mother, although there wasn't any guarantee she'd be back before the sun came up, the few times she did, it was with a completely different man, imagine being a young boy and having to listen to your mother with random men every single night.

Logan tried not to let it bother him, although he did need to spend most night across from his complex in the community garden, he wouldn't sleep there, just do his homework or wait it out till he see's the guy eventually leave, Logan's not a genius but he knew what his mother was doing, she wouldn't even say anything to him when he'd walk back into the flat and she'd stroll out her room.

When Logan was 15 though, her drinking, drugs and sexually conquests caught up to her, killing her, she just collapsed in the kitchen spilling her drink when she did, Logan tried to call for help as soon as he can but he was never aloud a phone, so he had to ask the neighbours, only problem is that the residence in the complex didn't want any sort of 999 number running around, by the time the paramedics got there, Katherine was dead.

That meant, since Logan was underage, the authorities worked their ass off to find his birth father, according to them, Micheal was really surprised to hear he had a son in England, that didn't stop Micheal from coming to get him, then after one more blood test on sight, Micheal welcomed Logan into the family, Logan taking his father's name for a new start in the United States...

=========================

Main Stream Movie's Logan's been in & Will be in!

Batman Begins! - 2005! - Batman/Bruce Wayne! 

Batman: The Dark Knight! - 2008! - Batman/Bruce Wayne!

Batman: Dark Knight Rises! - 2012! - Batman/Bruce Wayne!

In Secret! - 2013! - Laurent LeClaire!

Don Jon! - 2013! - Don Jon!

Transformers: Age of Extinction! - 2014! - Cade Yeager!

Bad Neighbours! - 2014! - Teddy Sanders!

Godzilla! - 2014! -  Ford Brody!

No Escape! 2015! - Jack Dwyer!

The Last Witch Hunter! - 2015! - Kaulder!

Bad Neighbours 2 - 2016! - Teddy Sanders!

Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates - 2016! - Mike Stangle!

Transformers: The Last Knight! - 2017! - Cade Yeager!

Shadow in the Cloud! - 2020! - Bradley Finch!

Last Night in Soho! - 2021! - Jack!

Dog! - 2022! - Jackson Briggs!

Don't Worry Darling! - 2022! - Jack!

Deep Water! - 2022! - Charlie De Lisle!

The Transporter! - 2023! - Frank Martin!

*Yes he started his career at 18! It'll be explained in the Story!*

=========================

(Take Care!)