Chapter 6: A Friendly Lunch!

=========================

Today's a strange day for Elizabeth because she asked Logan out to lunch, she's going to apologize for what she did and hope that there could still be something for them in the future, if not then she can at least have closure, it's the not knowing that bothers her the most.

Aubrey: What was it called?

Once again Elizabeth is with her best friend Aubrey getting ready, Elizabeth want's to look her best but also nothing too much, it's just lunch she doesn't want to dress like she's going to the OSCAR's, not yet anyway, that's not for another few days or something.

Elizabeth: Uh, Hydro... Hydroxy... Hydroxyurea.

Elizabeth could see the name on the box but for the life of her she couldn't say it, her tongue kept getting tied up till she eventually got it and watched while Aubrey pulled out her phone, Elizabeth was going to google it herself but wasn't sure she wanted to know the answer, she was a little scared to be honest.

Aubrey: Well, let's see what loved boy's been popping during his free time.

Aubrey kicked her feet up on the bed as she typed away on her phone, Elizabeth left into her wardrobe with a chuckle leaving Aubrey all alone to see what hydroxyurea actually is and is used for, she had no idea that is was used for this.

Aubrey: Logan's got Leukaemia?

She said to herself in barely more then a whisper, it was a shock to her because he didn't look like he has Cancer, he's actually in pretty great shape, that's not really something that someone can keep up while going through Chemotherapy, than again, Aubrey isn't a doctor and doesn't actually know the side affects to everything.

Elizabeth: What was that? What is it?

Elizabeth walked back into the room wearing a nice basic outfit, a nice pair of shoes, jeans and a top, Logan isn't impressed with branded clothes so she had no reason to wear all Gucci or anything, even though she looks great now, that however slipped Aubrey's mind as she panicked over telling her what she just found.

Aubrey: Uh, it's nothing. Just a Vitamin thing, nothing to worry about.

Aubrey watched as Elizabeth gave her a relieved smile then turned to her reflection in the wall to ceiling mirror in her room, Aubrey sighed as she looked back to the phone, she didn't tell Elizabeth the truth because Elizabeth doesn't handle this sort of thing all that well, she can't handle it, so Aubrey's just hoping that Logan can and get better, in a dream world, without Elizabeth finding out.

Aubrey: So, you ready? You look awesome, is he picking you up?

Aubrey tried changing the subject as Elizabeth glanced over to her, she giggled to her friends quick words but shrugged them off as Aubrey being, well, Aubrey so she answered her with the plan that Logan suggested.

Elizabeth: I'm meeting him there. He couldn't get Morgan till later in the morning.

Aubrey glanced up to her friend as Elizabeth really didn't like Morgan, not in a mean way but purely because she has this nagging feeling that Logan's already moved on and replaced her with Morgan, something she can't be mad at but she can be upset about it.

Aubrey: Don't over think it, Liz. You don't know the full story yet.

Elizabeth appreciated Aubrey's sight into this, sometimes when you want something so bad, your mind will tell you different things, it will go into over drive to make you assume the worse when really, she could be just a friend, so with a quick, "Thanks", Aubrey nodded with a toothy grin, more happy she took the attention away from Logan and the hydroxyurea.