-They are back.....-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had to fix this shit up because my grammar was just terrible

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV:

Me and my siblings were sleeping until my parents had came in telling everyone to evacuate because the sky people had return. They had only knew because a star didn't look normal.

Everyone was evacuating. They were getting on Ikrans, getting on the dire-horses, some of them were running away. Are family had ran out and weren't thinking about taking our ikran but I had knew they were going to follow out because some of the Ikrans had flew without anyone on them.

(But what if it wasn't your Ikran that had flew?)

Once everyone got up the hill were it had been safe, we saw the animals running but some of them had been buried alive. If only those sky people didn't come, then some of the animals wouldn't be dead. I had saw my mother crying her eyes out like she lost one of us.

I started to cry because we had lost half of our animals and our whole forest was in flames by now. And all we could do was watch while it buried because we didn't know what kind of guns they had now.

My parents decided to speak up. "Everyone. Everyone! I know we have lost our forest but we will not let them break us and we will get revenge one day. But for now we need to move to the Hallelujah Mountains." My father had said. 

Everyone had gotten up and started to carry stuff that they were able to get before the fire took our home. Everyone was ready. All of us had gotten on our Ikrans and some grabbed the Dire-Horses and carried them to The Hallelujah Mountains.

This wasn't the end.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Couple Years Later-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV:

We were flying to the tracks we're the trains go to the Humans Base, we had known that they carry guns and sometime food so we had a plan to blow up the tracks for the train to fall. And it had worked.

When the train had fallen on the ground, father had told me and Lo'ak to stay in the sky and watch out for the sky people, we had followed and t stayed there. 

Lo'ak started to get bored and said," You bro, we should be down there right now." He said. "We can't go down there, dad will skin us." I said with some what hiss. "Come on, don't be a wuss" he said. He started flying down

(Lo'ak you better stay there

I had to follow because he could get himself hurt or worse killed. I landed my ikran while he was already getting a gun."You don't even know how to use that." I said.

(No he literally missed so many people on the ship before your death)

"Yeah dad taught me." I turned to see a Na'vi shouting and I look around to see its the sky people. Dad told everyone to retreat. Once me and Lo'ak heard it we ran to our ikran while he dropped the gun.

Before we could get to it they shot some kind of bomb which Lo'ak and me got thrown across the air and I got knocked out.

(Why do I feel so dam dizzy right now)

Jake's POV:

Once I saw Neteyam and Lo'ak on the ground I was going to walk towards them but when I was I heard the Na'vi shout and on his side I saw the sky people.

I simple yelled retreat and everyone started to retreat while carry stuff. I saw Neteyam and Lo'ak retreating but before they could make it one of the sky people shot a bomb which smoke came up.

(what dory says  "Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming"  but different "Just keep running just keep running running)

I couldn't see for a while until I found Lo'ak on the floor I checked if he was alright."Where is your brother!?"I said. he pointed to the direction. I told him to head back to the mountains. I ran to the direction to find blood on a metal.

(So not me going downstairs at night with a camera on with my parents still awake😔😢😁)

"Oh no." I said.I went down looking for him but I saw him unconscious. I immediately ran up shaking him. After a few shakes he woke up.

Neteyam POV:

I don't know how long I was unconscious but once I felt shaking I woke up instantly thinking that it was one of the sky people but it was my father. He checked my back if I was alright to see if I have gotten shot. "I thought I told you guys to stay put!" He said. 

(rip Neteyam ass and Lo'ak ass that Tsireya and Ao'nung won't get😔)

I was thrown over his shoulders. "Sorry sir...." I said. Once we got there father looked at me furious.

(welp have fun with the whoop)

"You couldn't follow one simple rule Neteyam and Lo'ak!" He said. I didn't want my brother to take the fault so I took it. "it wasn't his fault sir it was mine." I said."Neteyam you are the oldest sibling and is suppose to be responsible and out there didn't look responsible! "He said.

(Dam someone is a Maddy Waddy)

" I know sir..."I said. Mother decided to step in."your son is actually bleeding Jake."she said. Kiri checked and saw I was."Go clean up."he said.I obeyed with Kiri,Tuk, and Lo'ak following behind but before leaving father talked to him.

(Can someone agree with me that Neytiri is so fine but scary at the same time😍💀)

All I was able too hear was that he wasn't able too fly for a month. That sucked but I really didn't care the only think I cared is he was home safely

(A caring brother that's cares for Lo'ak who risked his life to save Lo'ak, Kiri, Tuk, Tsireya, and Spider even tho he didn't want to bc Lo'ak didn't want to leave him)

I got cleaned up and they put bandages around my back. I got up and left. While walking I see my siblings at my parents tent looking through and I decided to check what is happening bc I heard some fighting or something.

(I mean who would tho)

Once I got there they signed me to stay quiet."Neytiri we aren't going out there!"father said."I am doing what it takes to protect my people!"mother said while grabbing her father bow. What could be happening in there , what is she planning to do!?

(I'm proud Neytiri you stuck up for your people)

"listen to me I am trying to protect this family and I almost lost Lo'ak and Neteyam from the explosion  the sky people shot." He said."I can't bare to lose you  Kiri, Tuk, Lo'ak, or Neteyam."he said."I already lost my brother and grace."He said. Mother looked very upset but she would have to go with it. 

(Definitely not me and my cousin not having our ears at the door hearing my parents fighting and once done we ran definitely not us because who said?)

I still didn't understand what was happening until Kiri told me that we were moving to keep us safe. I was shocked but when we saw them coming out we instantly ran so we would get caught from them. I took Tuk bc she is a little slower then us and if she got caught, she would rat us out so, I throw her over my back and ran with Kiri and Lo'ak.

------------------------------------

Words:1171   

See you in the next chapter byeeeee👋