-Don't get into trouble understand?-

This is going to be much shorter so just warning you

 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV:

Once I grabbed my stuff I started to follow the girl. She introduced her. Her name was Tsireya which Lo'ak turned a dark blue bc of her introducing her self. I chuckled again. While walking Tuk started to jump on the bouncy thing. 

(I tried to look in google but NOTHING SAID WHAT EVERY TUK JUMPED ON😭😭)

 A little boy/girl came running towards us but their mother had grabbed them and told them not to go near us. I mean just bc we have demon blood and not even real Na'vi how does that effect on them like I just don't get it.

 Once we got their Tsireya let us in while she was getting some stuff out bc she had helped us carry some stuff. "Okay its just going to be like home." father said. Once he said that mother just dropped whatever she was holding.

(Was it a carpet whatever they brought??)

Father told us to get into a circle and we obeyed. "Okay while being here I do not want any trouble from any of you guys, exceptionally you Lo'ak." I couldn't help but smile and grab his neck not hard but he hissed at me still but I still had smile on my face.

And father kept talking and I noticed that Kiri didn't really want to be here. Mother tried to comfort her but It didn't work. Once he was done he told us to scramble now and explore. Which I did but the rest stayed there. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I told you it was going to be short.

Word:211