-What if we Rewrite the Stars?-

If you watched the movie "The Great Showman" then you understand. But anyways this isn't apart of the story its just extra because I was bored and just wanted to add it. Also yes their going to sing so it is going to be cringe.

Also its human version so have fun.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ao'nung POV:

"Neteyam come on, what do you mean we can't be together?" I said. "I mean by is you and me are different and do different stunts. I do Acrobats and the Flying Trapeze. You host the circus." Neteyam had said walking to me sounding angry but maybe upset a little. I couldn't speak. What he had said was stupid. 

"Come on lets just try it, i like you Neteyam and I know you like me back." I had said. It looked like he was going to cry but didn't even budge. "Look I need to practice...... can you please leave" He said walking away to untie the rope. 

(Cringe singing happening now its your warning)

I let a breathe out and started to open my mouth. 

"You know I want you......... It's not a secret I try to hide~ I know you want me~ So don't keep saying out hands are tied." I said walking towards him. " You claim its not in your cards, Fate is pulling you miles away~" I said while he walking to the other one to untie it

And out of reach from me but your here in my heart so who can stop me  if I decided that you're my destiny~" I said while I was walking to him. "What if we rewrite the stars~ Say you were made to be mine~ and nothing can keeps us apart~" 

I said grabbing his hand and moving him backwards. He walked off.  "You'd be the one I was meant to find!" I started to run a little and grabbed his waist and twirled him. "It's up to you and its up to me, no one can say what we can be~"

He went under my arm and tried to walk away but i grabbed the rope and pulled him back to me. "So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours ~tonight~" He touched my arm and I twirled him. He grabbed the rope before we even got close he had flew up into the air.

I was looking for him and when i looked up I saw him. He was in a hoop coming down from the ceiling. "You think its easy~? You think I don't want to run to you~ but there are mountains~ And there are doors we can't walk through~" I grabbed his arms and held them up but let go.

" I know your wondering why~ because your able to be just you and me within these walls~ but when we go outside your going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all~" He twirled the hoop around me and went sat on the hoop and started to go around.

He sat back up and went upside down and I was holding it. I had let go and he disappeared again. But in the distant i heard him singing. "No one can rewrite the stars~ How can you say You'll be mine~? Everything  keep us apart~" I heard him sing and started to look for him until he swung in front of me.

When he was coming back i caught him making both of us fall and was on top of me. We through the rope down and started. " And I'm not the one you were meant to find~It's not up to you and its not up to me~, When everyone tells us what we can be~, How can we rewrite the stars~, Say the the world can be ours~ tonight~

(I was totally not singing like erm)

He said flying into the air and I got up and caught the rope. He started to tricks and twirled down the rope. I caught him and he grabbed the rope.