-You need to sit correctly Forest boy- Part 2

This is part 2 of -You need to sit correctly Forest boy- If you couldn't read the title

Sorry if it sounded rude◑︿◐

Anyways lets get into it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 "Haha, very funny." Ao'nung said. I started to get nervous bc I didn't know how it would go. But calmed myself down and got ready to launch. Once I was calm, I had told my Ilu to go.... In my head of course.

Once I had told her, she splashed into the water. I was holding for dear life like how I did on my first ikran. But for some reason, I had not fallen off which was surprising but honestly I didn't care.

(Just keep swimming just keep swimming swimming)

Ao'nung Pov:

Neteyam had splashed in the water. I went underwater to watch him, I expected him to fall off of the Ilu like maybe a few 20 seconds since he told me that it took him a few month to master his Banshee. But from a surprise none of us saw him fall off.

I was really shocked since it was his first time.....Right?

(Riding an Ilu or a d###???)

Neteyam POV:

After taking some turns and tricks I had went back to them. They all looked shocked and stuff because of it but I was also very surprised because it took me a month to control and master foe Banshee.

After everyone stopped being shock from it, I had seen Tsireya whisper something in Ao'nung's ear. When she had told him, he turned a very bright blue. I was confused because I didn't know what she had told him that made him turn a blue.

I had ignored it because Tuk, Kiri, and Lo'ak were asking me a millions of question. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT BRO!?" Lo'ak had asked. " Maybe he actually HAD a grip unlike you." Kiri had said rolling her eyes.

(DAM KIRI, YOU GOTTA SAY THAT IN FRONT OF HIS SWEXY GIRL!?)

"Can you take me on a ride Tey!" Tuk said excitedly. I had giggled at Tuk's request  but had said," Tomorrow." I said smiling. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." I stuck a picky out for it and she did it back. There was no way I could break the promise now.

Ao'nung POV Before Tsireya told him smth:

I was actually was way to shock about this. Like if you saw him, you would be shocked to because LITERALLY WAS DOING TRICKS!? LIKE HOW!? NO ONE EVER DID TRICKS WHEN THEY HAD RODE THEIR FIRST ILU AND NETEYAM, NE-TE-YAM LITERALLY DID TRICKS ON HIS FIRST TIME WITHOUT FALLING!?

I was so confused but before I could honestly say something, Tsireya was going to whisper something in my ear.

"I think Neteyam is going to be the mate Ao'nung." Tsireya said. I had blushed and didn't realize. I remember what mother had said, "If someone controls their Ilu and does tricks on their first try, then they are the  Olo'eykan mate. 

(Oop-)

There could be NO WAY NETEYAM IS MY MATE. I mean he is literally a BOY! I have to mate with a girl like everyone else. But what if he is my mate and I can't let it go. No, I have to. I was so confused and zoned out until his siblings broke it.

"HOW DID YOU DO THAT BRO!?" Lo'ak said to Neteyam. " Maybe he actually HAD a grip unlike you." Kiri said. Honestly I never say this but I agree but also disagree bc if you did it on your first try then it means you had a really nice grip OR your the mate of the Olo'eykan.

BUT HE ISNT MY MATE!!

(That's not what you said when you said about wanting to fack him in the future-)

"Can you take me on a ride Tey!" His Younger sister said. 

(Sorry I can't remember if he introduced Tuk but like not in this chapter. Next chapter who will know her.)h

Neteyam had giggled at his sisters request but then he said," Tomorrow." He said smiling. "Promise?" His younger sister said. "Promise." He had stuck his pinky out in front of her. She had stuck her pinky out too and they had combined it together. Was that a sign of a promise?

(I don't know if they know what a pinky promise is but I just added it just in case.

-Sometime later-

After a while of teaching Neteyam sisters, Tsireya had said something. "Okay since you guys are practicing, you have to master the ability to breathe underwater longer." Tsireya had said. This ability is quite hard to master because you'll have to do it very often.

Neteyam POV:

After a while of them teaching Kiri and Tuk, Tsireya had said something. "Okay since you guys are practicing, you have to master the ability to breathe underwater longer." Tsireya has said. How hard could breathing underwater for a long time be?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So part 2 of -Sit Correctly Forest boy is done- 

This is kind of short but I wanted the -Take Deep breathe- by it self.

But it will be out sometime soon

I hope

But anyways bye loves🌺🌺

Words: 829