-I am sorry for what I did-

I think Neteyam and Ao'nung nightmare would match with the song Panic room but idk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV:

I was just walking around still exploring until I started to hear screaming and yelling. Once I got to where the screaming and yelling were, I saw fire everywhere. I saw that the sky people have came looking for my family.

One of them saw me so I started to run. They shouted at everyone else that one of the sully kids are running away once he turned and saw me. I was running and running and running not even looking back. 

(just keep running just keep running running never look never look back just runun)

More up ahead when they were close, they started to fire but every time they fired, they missed me by every inch. That's when I decided to look back and they were catching up but before I was able to look straight up like Ao'nung said I fell into the ocean.

(That not what your death said)

I splashed into the ocean, covering my face. Right when I splashed they radio that I fell into the ocean. Once I heard it, I started to swim to shore. When I got onto the shore I was grabbed by someone.

But I woke up before I wasn't able to see who it was but what I saw was a teal skin with ocean blue eyes and his hair was in a bun.

(I know who it is)

------------------------------------------------

-Once Neteyam woke up-

Neteyam POV:

I woke up in fear. I looked around if my family members were still and they were but I was to scared to go back to sleep so I stepped out of the tent. I decided to go to the shore to calm myself down by looking at the ocean.

 I started walking quietly bc I didn't want to wake up the others or I'll be in big trouble. Once I got there, I felt the sand relaxing me a bit. I sat down in the sand and started to take a few breathes to forget what I saw in my dream. I closed my eyes and started to doze off. 

Picturing the ocean, everything around.

(I listen to music when I am every stressed or something but some time I eat my nails cause I get anxious but sometimes when I am anxious I play with my dog bc she is very comfy to sleep and calm you down bc my sister can't get up when she is sleeping with her so she calms me down:D) 

Maybe an hour or minutes passed, I don't really know, I wasn't really keeping count on how long I have been out here but maybe it was an hour bc I heard someone walking towards me. I didn't react quickly. I waited until they were closer to me to lung at them with my knife.

I heard footsteps coming closer and closer. Once I heard them stop that's when I pulled out my knife. I lunged at them holding my knife up to there neck sitting on top of them so they didn't try to run.

( I would just run the fuck away)

"What do you want!" I said. "Calm the fuck down it's me Ao'nung!" He said. When I took a look, it was him. Ao'nung that tried to make me apologize to me. "Oh its you...." I said with some angry but little sadness for some reason. "Look I just wanted to swim to get some dream off my mind until i saw you." He said.

"But I didn't know that you were going to lung at me. ok?"He said. "Also when I saw you, I felt guilt in my stomach for what I did to you......" He said. "I'm sorry for what I did to you..." He said. I didn't know if I could forgive or not. "Umm I don't know if I can forgive you but I don't know." I said.