-Welcome Sullys-

Listen to the music and you can't tell me that "Say yes to heaven" does not match with Neteyam and Ao'nung staring at each other and stuff and after the video there is a picture that match with the story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neteyam POV: 

Once I heard a loud horn in the distance then I knew that who every was blowing it was signifying that people have come. But I got distracted at the water because it was more cleaner than ours.

(sureeee Neteyam definitely not looking at Ao'nung sureeeee)

Once we landed I hoped off of my ikran. Before it left I gave a sign to it and then my ikran left. Father was holding up his arms to mean we went no harm bc people started to surround us with Spears with them.

(hmmmmmmmm what sign did u say to your beloved ikran Neteyam🤔)

Tuk went to mother because she wanted too be closer to her than the other or us. Maybe 3-6 minutes a guy came out of the crowd. Taller than me, Lighter shade of blue, ocean blue eyes, and had his hair up in a bun and kind of look... Pretty fine, what am I thinking, my parents wouldn't let me date a guy.............. right....? But anyways behind following him was a guy that was the same skin color, same eye color , but the hair style and height was different. He was shorter and his hair was like up and curly like or something but me and the taller guy made eye contact.

(Neteyam listen what ever gender you fall in love with that's you your parents don't pick who you have too get with or the opposite gender you can like the same gender or the opposite bc you won't have negative effects in your future alright so make us aunts and uncles with Ao'nung and you)

It was the guy I saw when we came here.

Lo'ak and me did the "I see you" but once we did it, they didn't do it back. Him and me made eye contact but after I looked away thinking that it was awkward and stuff. Once he was behind us I looked down at the ground while hearing them making fun of us. "Look at those tails how can they swim with those." One of them said. I turned and looked at them thinking why it matters.

(That awkward silence when after you see your cousin or friends after a long time not seeing or calling each other.......... Could never be me could never)

Some time later I saw Lo'ak looking at the water so I turned and saw a girl who looked beautiful but wasn't really my type but Lo'ak looked down at the ground and I couldn't help but smile that my little brother was already falling in love at first sight like how mother and father did. Once she was out, she slapped the taller guy's hand and said " stop it Rotxo, Ao'nung" she said. So his name is.......... Ao'nung?

(Don't act like you didn't fall in love at first sight to so like)

"Hey" said my little brother which made her laugh. After sometime the Olo'eykan leader of the Metkayina came out. His name must Tonowari. Olo'eykan leader did the "I see you" to father. Father did it back. "What brings you here Jack sully?" Tonowari said. "We seek Utur." (I think that's how you spell it????) 

"Utur?" A voice came up her name is Ronal. She is the mate of the Olo'eykan Leader to which is the Tsahik. "Yes A sanctuary for my family."Said father. " We are reef people, you are forest people, your skills will mean nothing here." Tonowari said while his mate Ronal started to inspect us. " Well we will learn your ways, am I right?" Father said.

As he turned, I smacked Lo'ak in the back of the head to pay attention. "What was that for?" He said whispering. " Because father was looking at us and you were focused on the girl." I said smirking. " oh shush" He said. " What it's the truth ." I said. He rolled his eyes. I let out a chuckle.

Ronal started to inspect us. She grabbed mother tail and mother looked at her like she was about to attack her. Then grabbed Tuk arm. " Their arms are thin." She said. Tuk went to father bc she liked that Ronal just grabbed her. She walked to kiri . " Their tails are weak." Again she said. She grabbed kiri tails which made Kiri responded backing away. " OW!" Kiri said. "They will be slow in the water." 

Then she grabbed Kiri fingers. " They are not even true na'vi !" She said. Everyone gasped. "Yes we are!" Kiri said. She walked to Lo'ak and grabbed his hands. " They have demon blood!!!"

(Uh chall, anyways so)

Everyone gasped again and they started to talk frantically and not even stopping. "Hey hey look." Father said showing Ronal his fingers. " I was a human before I decided to stay as a Na'vi." He said. She walked back to Tonowari. She wasn't even convinced once. 

"My husband was Toruk Makto. He lead the people to victory against the sky people." Mother Said. "I see Eywa turned against you." Mother hissed at her. Ronal hissed back with Tonowari and father looking at each other like they married crazy women.

-------------

-After them fighting bc IM lazy to type it😅-

"We can't let you bring war here." Tonowari said. "I'm done with war alright, I just want to keep my family safe." Father said holding Tuk really close. Ronal and Tonowari looked at each other and she nodded.

(Secret language talking to each other idk)

"They are staying with us, you will treat them like your brothers and sister and they will be like babies taking their first breath, show them our ways so they do not suffer the ways of being useless." He announced. " My eldest son and daughter will teach you our ways." He said. I saw that Ao'nung was shock. " father why m-" he said before he can finish, his father spoke. " it has been chosen." He said. He looked mad.

 Father smiled. We thanked them but kiri just rolled her eyes thanking them.

(MARRY ME KIRI-COUGH-COUGH- YALL HEARD NOTHING WHAT HUH UMMM ANYWAYS)

Once we were going to get our stuff I saw Ao'nung looking at my eyes and then he started to walk away, once I looked over. "Why was he looking at my eyes?" I said speaking to myself but I started to grab my stuff and started to walk with my family to the tent with his sister leading us. 

(Ao'nung ain't looking at you hair ;] Why the fuck did I say hair WAS I DRUNK WHILE MAKING THIS EVEN THO IM SO YOUNG( IM between 10-14 and lost my innocents at 4-5 :'D)

His sister told us to follow her to the tent that we were going to stay at.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that I had a little bit of author notes but I hope that you are gonna understand the last author note ;) and me also being a dumbass stupid bitch:'D

Words:1187