Captain America: The First Avenger (19)

HYDRA FACTORY, FRANCE--

James couldn't take his eyes off Rhiley. Which, quite frankly, was quite dangerous at the moment. "Pay attention, for fucksakes Barnes," Clover demanded. "And stop eyeballing your girlfriend."

"She's not my-" James ducked, almost getting grazed by a bullet. It stopped though, inches from him, and floated.

"That's what you took from what Clover just said." Rhiley flipped the bullet back in the direction it had come from. "You gotta get your head in the game, man."

"Love the new look, Red."

"Fuck off, Clover."

"Where's the Cap?" Rickett asked, rushing up to them.

"He breached the building." James explained, "We're just the distraction until-" a sudden explosion alerts them. "That-- I think it's time we retreat boys -- and girl? Women? Rhiley."

"I think you need a cool code name," James told Rhiley as they rushed into the army vehicle.

"I disagree." Rhiley commented, "The only reason I'm wearing this is because my brother made it and it helps me not to burn people." She said the last part while looking down at James's wrapped hand.

"What about blaze?" Clover suggested.

"If I was gonna have a codename again, that would not even be on the list of possibilities."

"Again?" Both Rickett and James ask but Rhiley doesn't follow their curiosity up and didn't have to as they see Steve ride up next to them on his motorcycle.

"Hotshot?" Rickett is the one to suggest a name this time.

"Hot ass."

"Shut it, Clover." This time it's James who tells the man to shut up.

"Well, I don't see you coming up with anything." Clover retorted, "Are you struggling to come up with something decent because of your single-digit IQ?"

Rhiley rolled her eyes trying to ignore the conversation.

"Does it have to do with fire? I mean, she can move things with her mind." Rickett reminds everyone.

"That's right." Clover looks back at Rhiley, "How does that work? I get being born with powers but being able to move things and producing fire are two completely unrelated things. You can't tell me you just had them your entire life."

"I would try to explain to you gene mutation but I don't think your non-existent IQ could handle it." Rhiley snapped.

"Oh burn." Rickett chuckled to himself.

"What about Eclipse?"

Everyone looked at James. "That doesn't make any sense." Clover retorted. "It's stupid."

"Well," James looked at Rhiley, "An Eclipse is when an object of sorts passes into the shadow of another body, right? Kind of what Rhiley does for us. Like a shield."

Clover snorted, "That's stupid."

"I like it." Rhiley countered, "You're an idiot, Clover."

"Rhiley's right." Rickett jumped in, "It's a good name." He leaned back in his seat, "I think it's gonna be remembered for decades."

"It won't be the name that'll be remembered." James corrected.