The Intro

Narrator: Once upon a time there was a woman giving birth. She was a very poor woman. She had to deliver the poor newborn on the street. Her husband was an abusive man due to lack of money. But when the baby was being born he completely changed. He helped deliver his wife's baby.

But they made a terrible horrific mistake. Any baby who is born by the Blue Fin Grove at 3am will be considered a siren baby and will immediately be killed. That was there mistake....................

She gave birth but the baby was taking and extra three hours of pushing. Which sadly means the baby was a siren baby. The mother cried with her baby in her hands as she saw the beautiful tail if her daughter glistening in the moon light.

"Naomi..... Please. We have to kill her!" The father had said sternly.

The mother looked at her husband. She carefully moved twords the water. Only for her to turn into not a siren....but a beautiful mermaid. The difference in a siren and a mermaid is one has more darker colors. The mermaids usually have thicker and long curly beautiful hair and light colored tails.

While she was about to go in the water she heard her husband yell.

"NAO! NOOOO!"

She turned around to be stabbed in the face by an arrow. Dropping the crying baby in the sand. With the life she had, she pushed her baby into the water. The child was soon scared by an arrow. But not killed... The mother then whispered " tenko.....find kuro......."

Sadly the husband saw a man with bright red hair coming up to him.

"You idiot! She was a mermaid! That's illegal!"

"Not if she has a siren child!"

Both men heard a scream coming from the ship.

"AHH! ENJI! HE-HE IS COMING! TOUYA IS COMING!"

The man turned around and stabbed the man threw the head as he could see sirens start to come up do to the wife's scream. He ran and started at sea.

"It's okay hon it's okay! Touya we are gonna get you out of there so you won't be all cranky okay!?" He joked making his wife smile. After a long three hours of pushing touya was here.

They say when I baby girl and a baby boy are born on the same day different hours they are ment to be. But will touya be able to date the unknown baby tenko?