Touya

Touya: It's been years and Enji still hasn't croaked over and died! He even said my  younger brother shoto was going to be the next ship captain. Endeavor is mine!(a/n the ship is named endeavor instead of Enji.)

We were sailing over seas until I see a shadow. It looked very familiar...

I looked over board to get a closer look. It's the shadow of a siren. A siren I know actually. She has really grown up since I last saw her. I whisper her name knowing she can hear me because of some type of special powers.

"Tomura." She looked up in the water and swam off.

"Tomura!" I whisper yell watching her swim off. Maybe it wasn't tomura... Or maybe it is but she doesn't remember me. I mean, I did fall in the ships furnace and get extremely burnt. But I still look pretty similar. Maybe...

I stare off into the distance feeling a pair of hands on my shoulders. I was soon being hugged by the person. It was my younger brother shoto, his face having a tired expression. I smiled and hugged him back. His hair was greasy and tangled. I slowly start to untangle it with my fingers giving him a head massage after.

"When you find your mermaid friend, will I get to meet her?" He said drowsy.

"Only time will tell. But hopefully I'll find her soon." We sat as I started rubbing his back. He winced as I touched a certain spot. ENJI!

"Did he do it again?"

"Yes..."

"Don't worry. I have a feeling he is close to croaking over. And then big brother will take care of you guys." I say massaging his hurt spot gently. He slowly relaxed as Natsuo had awoken and joined us.

"Didn't know we were having a sibling meeting." He said yawning. Slowly he made his way over to our area and sat down. Eventually laying his head on my shoulder.

"Hey touya. Can you sing us a song?" Shoto said not letting go of me. He's only like this because I'm naturally warm and he wants to take it all.

"Sure thing." I clear my throat as I start to sing. It's about me and tomura. Though we were never official...I still loved her dearly.
(Not my song)

We lay my love and I, beneath the weeping willow~
But now alone I lie, and weep beside the tree~
Singing, O willow waly by the tree that weeps with me~
Singing O willow waly till my lover returns to me~

We lay my love and I, beneath the weeping willow~
A broken heart have I. Oh willow I die....o willow I die~

I sang until I felt their bodies go limp. Both boys snored softly laying their heads on my lap. I gently stroke their hair, soon picking them both up. Carefully I made my way to the rooms in the ship setting them in their rooms.

After watching them for a few minutes I decided to search for sirens again. I looked over the edge of the ship seeing nothing. I looked on the other side and saw something I never thought I would.

There was a mermaid sitting on a rock. Or was she a siren? Either way she looked beautiful. She had long white curly hair. Her tail was a beautiful blue gradient, and her fins were pitch black. They hard what looked like a barb on them. All four actually. Not to mention, she had fairly big breasts. Actually, they were pretty big. She had beautiful milky white skin that looked soft. I could see from a distance that her lips were a natural orange color, which I thought was amazing.

She looked up at me with beautiful red eyes. She had white eyelashes which were kind of long and glossy. Her lips were crusty a little but I didn't mind. She didn't have normal eye bags though. The circles under her eyes were a pink orange color instead of the normal black-brown color.

She didn't really do anything but look at me. She wasn't a siren because she didn't start singing or anything. She only stared, as if she was trying to get to know me.

"Hey, how's your day been going?" I say gently from the deck.

She looked around before looking back at me. She then held up her thumb. Im guessing she is doing good. Slowly she started to move into the water. Curious, I ask her where she was going.

"Hey beautiful, where you headed? Don't leave me so soon." I say trying to flirt with her.

"Home." She said smiling and diving into the water. I smiled as my flirting actually worked out well.

Slowly I turn around, only to see the old bitch himself.

"Tis' it you see touya?"

"I see you?" I questioned him.

"In the sea you idiot!" He said getting mad. I told him because I'm not trying to get hit.

"It was a false alarm. Just a mermaid getting their usual sun tan."

"Oh, alright. But while you are up here watch out for Meriia. She could be anywhere."

"Yes sir." I say more rudely than expected.

He doesn't know yet. But thus ship will be mine.

883. Doesn't make sense but I need to post in the story some.