Siren Hunt

Touya: I've seen that siren before. She was sun bathing on the rock, and I flirted with her! But why didn't she try to lower me in? It was strange.

"Siren! Set sail after her! It's Meriia!" A crewmate had yelled. The boat started moving and the siren girl was swimming as fast as she could. Her black tail fins started to glow a bright blue. Pretty soon a blue barb of poison shot at lightening speed.

It killed on our crewmen. He died from poison. It's like the poison made his blood drip like water. One came at me and nearly hit by baby brother! I could tell she was frantic and didn't mean to shoot her barbs.

"SHO! GET UNDER THE DECK! JIN, GET TO THE CROWS NEST!" I commanded. I Immediately got my sword and began to slice the barbs. It did no good. The metal immediately melted.

That's when I felt a burning pain. In my chest.  I fell to the ground in pain. I felt my heart race and my body began to feel weak. Foam started coming out of my mouth and my vision blurred.

"TOUYA! NO!!" I heard both of my brothers yell. The last thing I remember hearing was Enji yell

"SOME ONE SAVE HIM! HE WENT OVERBOARD!"

The cold water hit my face. And I felt the poison leave my body. Does it not work in water?

I was drowning. I tried to swim but a siren was pulling me under the water. It was a different one. This one had big green eyes and flowy red hair. I have no idea who this was.

"Back off! HE'S MINE!" The siren female had yelled.

She attacked the other siren and killed it instantly and brutally. A bubble soon formed around my head. I could breath! What type of witchcraft is this? I thought we got rid of witches eons ago.

My bruise was closed, but she did bite me. I think I taste like shit because she spit out my skin. I then was laid on the shore. I felt sick. Oh so terribly sick! I choked on my throw up before projectile vomiting.

That's when my sense came back and I saw shoto and natsuo looking over at me. They were in tears. My poor brothers. They shouldn't be able to see me like this. I was on the ship. In my bed.

And of course Enji came to yell at me. What a bitch.

"How could you be so useless and weak! My crewmen are dead because of you!"

"The crewmen are dead because you chased after that siren! She was juts swimming and doing nothing, trying to find her way home!" I spat at him.

"Now you are on the enemies side?! I raised a fool!"

He slapped me and walked off. I didn't wince or anything. I just took it.

"Old hag." I muttered. He gets on my nerves sometimes. I just wanna beat him to a pulp.

501. EEEUUUUUGHHHHH!

Sry, allergies🤭