15 years later

Here is the song so you can see how shiggytheestalion sings it.

Narrator: Ah yes. Fifteen years later. The young maiden is now famous! Yep! Famous.

Oh but no! Not in the way you are thinking! I mean famous as in a very famous killer. Killing over one hundred people! Men and women. Our little siren must really hate humans! But now let's get into the story. It's starts by a little siren swimming singing a little song......

"Lala~ lalala~ lala...lala lala laalaaaa~. Lala lala~ lalala~. Lalala la aaaah~. In this beautiful ocean~. I am doing astray~. I am heading to a kingdom. That's called golden tailed baaay~ Im going to see my best friend~ her name is himiko~ at Blue Fin grove upon she shore~. That's where we are to go~"........

As the young Siren swims she noticed that a ship had blocked out the warm sunlight. She immediately got furious! Certain things can really trigger her bast as a young baby. Out of fury she immediately started to spin left then right then left then right.

What are these moves you may be asking? Well this is why she got the name Rip current. What she is doing is making a current with the warm water up at the surface. And the cold water that is sinking. Creating a powerful Rip current.

After she was done she flounced her tail as the current now went to the surface. Completely destroying the ship and the people on it.

And can you gues what happened next? Well her friend came up of course! The blood lust siren swam to the bloody area and quickly ate it all......well...drank? Eh call it what you wanna!

Now the two must get to Blue Fin Grove. For that is were they go to school!

This school is expecially made for sirens. Oh! Did you think it was on land? Ha! Nono this school is under the land. In a cave were the girls will be taught to turn into humans. But though they must be careful! They could get killed easily if they don't learn how to walk properly.

Now lets see what our lovely siren has to say.

Tenko: As I was swimming to school with my friend I noticed a boat blocking my sun light! Yeah that boat didn't last long. I got the job done and continued on to class. Today we are learning how to turn into humans. We will also be learning a new skill called "The Voice".

They say that'f you already have a good singing voice then it will be easier to learn this skill. And we will be learning how to mimick a mermaids voice! How exciting!

I go in and everybody stares. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I have the highest kill streak in school. I don't know though. But I ne'er thought I would've been so famous. Pretty cool.

"Hey tenko! You wanna hang out after school? Or are you gonna kill some more? Haha!" A girl said. I get mad easily. But if she wants the truth....it's what she GETS!

"So... I have a high kill streak..and I kill men and women.... Y'know Gira. I think you'll be next... Ah! Killing sirens.....sounds good... Yeah I will do some killing on they way home. Thanks for the idea!"

The teacher was directly in front of me. Not that I was scared. T'was just a teacher. So why would I care if I get in trouble. She looked deeply in my eyes.

After the intense stare she looked at my tail. I don't see what's wrong with it! It's a blue gradient...it's black at the end....it has blue fins...and it has venom barbs at the tip of my tail fins and thigh fins. I don't know what's wrong!

She then grabbed my tail. Her eyes went wide as she discovered something. What it was? I have no idea! She touched the blue barb at the end and watched as it turned a neon blue. She rubbed them again and I released venom onto the floor.

She immediately backed up. I heard everybody gasp even himiko. I looked at them and I couldn't keep in my question.

"Why are you looking at me like that? What the hell is wrong with ye?

"You. YOU! You are a blue fin! THE MIGHTY BLUE FIN VENOM TAILED! YOU WERE BORN AT TCHREE A.M! UNDER THE MOON LIGHT! THINE MOTHER IS THE ROYAL QUEEN OF MERMAIDS AND SIRENS! MY DEAR! YOU ARE ROYALTY! Oh my anemone."

I'm royalty! Why has not one soul toldeth me this information! This is ridiculous!

As I look at the teacher I get a excruciating pain in me head! I start to see a sandy shore. And a....baby? Wait! That's me! A man named Enji? Killing....my....mom....and she pushed me into the water. Was tis it she said?

"F...in.......kur.......o....gi............"

Fin kurogi? Find Kurogiri! The servant of the Purple Lust kingdom! The urchin clan! Why him though? Is my mom crazy? Maybe not..............

Maybe I should go.......

860. Ahaaaa! UHAHHH! sorry I was coughing!