A New Name A New Skill

Narrator: Ah yes! We're back in so where do we start?..... Les start with that unknown sailor. What a strange lad. I mean...I wouldn't blame him! He literally didn't get killed by the world's most deadliest siren!

Oh yes! The story! Now... The young lad was so surprised about the meet up that he immediately had to tels his father.

"Father! FATHER! "

"What tis it son! Can't you see I'm looking for sirens!? Go back and clean the ship!"

"But father! I have came to tell you about the ship! It's completely clean! I have an story to tell! Gather everyone up!"

And with that the lad ran off. We was talking to everyone about the meet up. Pretty soon he was completely done. Telling all 50 crewman to meet up in one specific area.And this is the young lads story....

" Okay! Everyone listen up! This is a shocker and it's unbelievable! So....I was cleaning the ship like I normally would. But it got boring like always. So I decided to sing a song to take my mind of the boringness. Then.....I heard something in the water behind me..... Do you know what the sound was?"

"Twas a siren?" Crewman Jin had said.

"Nope! It was the sound............Of a current! But as soon as I was about to turn around a beautiful mermaid came up! And was dancing and singing the song I was singing! I stopped singing to look at her! And boy was she a beauty! Nothing like a siren nor a mermaid! Not even a hybrid mix! We sang together and then she looked up at me and hid her face in the water. As if I'm not supposed to see her.....she then splashed water in my face with her tail!

"No way! That's amazing!" Said another by the name of iguchi.

"Yes way! And when I turned around the ship was clean and the damaged wood was repaired! And then she got really close to me and she touched my foot! She then sank to the bottom of the sea...and when I looked down my clothes were clean... I'm like! Woah! What just happened! Hahah!"

"Touya! Do you think I believe this story!" The father said angrily.

"........well....I thought you would believe it for sure! I'm sorry dad! But it did happen! Tis real!"

"Enough! Everyone get back to work! And touya....show me the ship!"

The young lad showed his father the ship. And yep! Twas clean. And there was a shadow in the water. The father looked....and up came out girl!

Oh but when she saw Enji....her blood boiled with rage as the started to remember. She looked at him and then at touya. He waved. She swam to the ship and hugged it. For she hated Enji....but she put a spell on the ship to were the ship would have no problems.

She didn't do this for Enji nono! She did it for her love touya! Now swimming off to the bottom of the ocean. She is one her way to the purple lust kingdom.

Kg: I wonder tis taking her so long to get here. She should be here by now surely! Maybe she killing right now...oh well!

Oh! She is here! Nevermind then. I swim up to her and ask her for information. I am a loyal servant here at this kingdom. I wonder what this person is here for.

"So what did you come here for?"

"Well I'm looking for Kurogiri. My mom said that before she died."

".....Tenko.... Oh my! You have been lost at sea for fifteen years! I was supposed to be your guardian! Please forgive me! Oh and you have a new name."

"Well, tis the name?"

"Tomura shigaraki.... Simple and easy.

"Why though? What's wrong with the name I have?"

"Well your teacher already figured out that your apart of royalty. The highest royal status to be specific. And when word gets ar
round they all come for you. And you will be queen of the entire sea and bad things will happen. That's why your mother went to land and never came back."

"So I should go to land and never come back?"

"No! Never! People are looking for you on land remember?"

"Oh yes..I see now."

"Now. Listen to me. Your going to change a lot when you're older. No longer will you have that white tail with a black end. But it will be a gradient unlike any others! You won't Have that shoulder length hair anymore. But you will have a white ish blue gradient tis long and silky. You will have no more scales k. The side of your face. But skin of porcelain. And you will marry a nice man. I dare not say who. You have to find out yourself.

"That's cool and all but will I have kids? And .......will I have to kill it like my mom was going to do to me?"

"You will have one child. The grandfather will try to kill it because tis a siren. But! Your husband will slay your grandfather. But he shall die from disease. Or you have one child under the sea and your husband won't see it for three years."

"Will he die?"

"No but the three years will seem like an eternity. But you can make a change. This is just most sirens fates."

"Oh...okay.. So....what now?"

"I take you to land! We will go through the woods of Grock Hyn avenue. But you will struggle to walk which is why we practice at the Air Globe."

"....?" Oh no! She is confused.

"It's a globe under the sea. And tis filled with air. For you to breathe."

"OH! Yeah I've been there before. Just not to learn how to walk. But to breathe like a human! Breathing is very fun! We got to play around with these human bubbles! Twas like a liquid! And hen you blow the bubbles come out! Say! Are you a siren?"

"I'm a urchin."

"I have a pet urchin! Her name is poison. But I can't wait to learn to walk!"

"You also have to learn other skills to! Which will take a while. But we can do this."

"YAY! Tis gonna be fun!"

They always say that. Oh but she is in for a lot! Even if tis easy. There is a lot of stuff to do. She will probably be about twenty one when we finish. I think that's about......six years of work non stop. Welp. Time to train.

1105 woops!