The Sailor

The same tune but different words.

Narrator: Why hello! Did you miss me? Anyway... let's get into our story. Now where was our siren? Oh yes! She was making her way to class! But she then decided to go to meet Kurogiri! Now..let's start somewhere....... different.......

Tenko: "Ah! Shit! Stupid fish!" I say as I targeted a small pufferfish. It had no right to sting me! Though twas I stupid thing of me cause my body will just collect the venom. But still!

I swam at the bottom of the ocean. I then see a ship arriving. Why not check it out? I went up and saw a small sailor cleaning the ship side...he was humming a sweet tune....a tune that makes me wanna dance.

" Ya he yeh oh he yeh weh oh he yeh. Here I sit under the bliss of this gorgeous day. Cleaning up the ship you see weh oh he yeh. Ya he yeh oh he yeh weh oh he yeh. Ya he yeh oh he yeh weh oh he yeh."

The sound was so beautiful. I start to do a current dance that mermaids and sirens would usually do at the banquets we host every once a month. You simply just spin left and then right. But you mustn't move to fast or to slow unless tis necessary.

Which is never necessary for a swift movements. Though his sweet tune is too bodily controlling....I don't wanna disturb him. But his tune is too much.

The feeling rushed through me as I swim up to the surface of the water coming up I do my dance. I soon start to sing the songs beautiful tune as well.

The dance had gotten me so tuned up that I didn't even notice he stopped singing and was looking at me. As I continue to spin around at times and turn right and left he continues his gaze.

He starts back singing as we sang with one another. I still never noticed that he had seen me. Until I opened my eyes. I stopped singing and looked at him. He looked at me and smiled.

He's supposed not to see me! But he....he is cute? That weird. I always want to kill someone. DID HE SEDUCE ME!? This bitch!

I looked at the bottom of the ocean. The kingdom is waiting on me...but he stopped me from going. I'm late now! Oh fish shit! I looked up at him and make an angry face, it being half way under water now, I turn around and splash him in his face and swam off.
_________________.........

Unknown sailor: I was cleaning the ship like my dad had said. It was hell! I always have to scrub the barnacles off the ship! And clean the algae! Hell I even fell in the sea once! That's not fair!

As usual it's boring and dirty. I dont know why I didn't stay with mom. I never thought about that...well to late now. We are heading twords Blue Fin Grove. Which is were we are hunting a siren named Meriia Sik I think. Honestly I wish one of the would just sing so I can follow and die!

Scrubbing and scrubbing. Great! Now my clothes are all filthy! Thanks a lot ship!

Usually singing take my mind of the work. So that's what I did. It's just a song I made up myself. Singing has been my passion for AGES! But of course dad wants me to be a siren hunter. Like yeah they kill but they are beautiful creatures.

"Stupid dad! Killing these beautiful sirens!" As I say I go back to sing.

I was singing until I heard a splash and second voice. I turned around and saw a.....I don't actually know! Hopefully she is a mermaid. Well aren't I stupid! Of course she is! I mean I know how to tell a siren apart from a mermaid! Just looks at her.

She was now humming and singing the lyrics to the song. And I wasn't being attracted by her voice so yeah she is a mermaid! But her movements where like nothing I have ever seen.

Left right left right left right. Absolutely beautiful! Oh! And the spins at the perfect angle! She was twirling around until she opened her eyes.....one red....one black......

"Hey....what's...."

She grunted at me and then splashed water in my face. I laughed as she did. She was absolutely beautiful!

"Haha! Hey don't.......do......that?" I say as I stare at an empty sea.

Wow. What a day. But now I have to work again!

"Well that was fun while it lasted......what. The bloody. Hell..."

When I turned around I saw the whole ship cleaned. I checked on all sides and it was absolutely spotless! And the wood seemed to be in better condition too!

I turn twords the sea again and she was staring at me. She came up to me and touched my foot and then she sank under the water. I wondered what she was doing but it turns out that she cleaned my clothes!

"Thank you!" I say looking at the endless sea.

871. Ooh were getting some where (⁠・⁠∀⁠・⁠)