10 years later

Tomura: It's been ten years, and now I'm a professional killer. Or what everyone likes to call a assassin siren. Which is dumb as hell! I've realized how much I've changed. I'm more moody and don't care about a lot of things as I've done before. I mean, being twenty five isn't easy at all!

I was swimming in the middle of nowhere trying to find some food. Maybe a tuna salad, I don't know. (Is tuna a salt water fish?) I gently look for the certain fish. Scrapping my long nails against the ocean floor while being on guard. There were some siren hunters swimming in my area.

After a few minutes I finally found it. Gently grabbing the fish and taking it home safely. Once at home, which was my very own coral cave, I gently squeezed the fish. All the cute little babies entering the bowl if water. I sat the bowl in my room, I'm not planning on eating them, just growing them up and releasing them.

I walked around the house starting to cut and season the fish. Honestly, she looked really delicious. I put her into a pan and place the now deceased mother into my oven. I could use kelp, but I think I want to use actual lettuce. So I went to father.

I had gotten the lettuce and now it's finally time to make the salad. I also got some extra food from land yesterday. I took the tuna out of the oven cutting it up into small pieces adding them to the veggies. It looked and taste delicious.

I got a knock on my door. I went over to it and opened it only to see my bestie, Magne. I invited her in and fixed her some salad. We talked about things and enjoyed our meal.

" So, I heard you were trying to take over the seas Tomura."

"Yeah, me and father talked about it. We decided it would be easier if someone else was in control. We just have to take down the king of seas. Sir. All for one I think. I wouldn't mind ruling the seas though."

"I see. So how's queen himiko?"

"She's the most badass queen in history! She's already rulling half of Japan!"

"Impressive! I can't believe she is doing that without a man. "

"I know right! Hopefully I get to rule the sea soon."

After our chat we parted ways. Usually I'd do nothing the whole day, but I wanted to do something else... Maybe go hunting, I haven't been hunting in a week. Hopefully Im still good at it....

437. Yeah it's very short. Also sry I left.. My brain has been doing other things. And Im making book covers and blah blah no one cares. I'm going to leave this a cliff hanger because I'm tired and didn't get any sleep. Bye now 😊