22 it Is Jealous

SAICEY DE JULES

I woke up when I felt someone kissed my forehead. I slowly opened my eyes to see, Ayden kissing my forehead.

I immediately closed my eyes, pretending to sleep.

Thinking what happened last night made me think, what is really happening to me!!

I let her touch me, kiss me and do amazing in public!!!!

Yes no one saw us, or there's no people there. But it's still public!!

I don't know what is happening to me.

But i like what's she's doing!!

I let her, even I know na Mali yun. But I can't control my body, specially my emotions.

Mas okey ako, na nasa akin yung attention nya, bothering me with her pervert side!!! Than she's flirting with Cayley.

Last night, they were flirt talking!!! I know Cayley was jealous when she saw me wearing Ayden's jacket. I even smirked at her.

I know napikon sa akin si Cayley, that's why she made a move, telling me that Ayden is hers!!! she rest her head on Ayden, hugging, what really pissed me off?! Is Ayden letting her!!! And they even so closed to each other!!!!!

Did you guys know what they topic are?! It's shipping about doing the amazing!!

Im barely holding my self to burst!! I gave Ayden jackets back, signing her to stopped flirting.

But did you know what she did?! Yes she called my name, like nilalambing nya ako. But that's just it!!! She stopped and iniwasan ako ng tingin..

Ayden being Ayden!! Di nya ako kayang suyuin ng matagal!! And I hate that!!!

You know what she did next?!!

I felt my breathing stopped, when Cayley wore her jacket, and hugged her tight. Resting her head on Ayden's shoulder, they were staring at each other eyes, so closed!!! Whispering that I can't shipping hear anything!!!!

Nakahinga ako ng maayos, nang umayos ng upo si Cayley.

But my chest tighten!!! my trouth get dry, my heart sinking every second, ng lumayo sa akin si Ayden, at inakbayan nya si Cayley. Like shes comforting Cayley, they were whispering!!

And I hate every second ng ganun yung itsura nila!!!

I hate Ayden more for comforting that girl!! Pero nung ako, she just call my name. And that's it!!!

Im trying to hold my self to cry!! I dont even know why, bakit gusto kong umiyak.

"i love you" - i heard cayley sincerely said to Ayden.

Napatayo ako sa narinig ko!! But I was just nothing to Ayden!!

Ni hindi nya man lang napansin na tumayo ako.

The next thing they do!! Snapped me from holding my anger!!!

They were kissing!!!

And me?!

Just staring at them!!

I waited for Ayden to pulled from their kiss.

But she's not!!

Is she drowned to that kiss?!! Is Cayley good kisser than me?!

I cant take it anymore!! I snapped!!!

I pulled Ayden from her!! I dont know what I'm gonna say, all I want is to pull away Ayden from that girl!! And make sure na di sila mag lalapit!!!

I was mad at Ayden!! Like mad mad!!! But the way she take care of me?? Nung papunta kami sa ilog?? It made me soft!!