29 Guilt

SAICEY DE JULES POV

everything is great!! I'm genuinely happy everyday when I'm with her.

She make me felt precious and important to her, in every minute I'm with her.

There's no day, that I felt lonely, or bad day for me.

Its always great!!

I never felt like this before, it felt surreal, and unbelievable that I'm feeling this way

Every Sunday that I have to go to my parents house, to our church, I'm always excited to come home to her.

Like she became a part of me. And I can't go on without her.

I miss her, every second she's not with me.

She change me to someone, I don't expect I will become.

Im not the clingy type, I hate mushy things!!! Specially?? I hate when someone interrupting me when I'm doing something.

But if Ayden?? Oh gosh!!

I love every sweet words she said!! It comfort me in every way.

She make my heart beat uncontrollably, Every sweet, mushy thing she's doing to me, even its almost pervert move of hers.

When I'm doing something?? Like cooking?? I love it, everytime she's back hugging me, like shes supporting me in every move I make??

When I'm doing my work thing at her condo. I love when she's clinging to me, cuddling me!

Actually there's no time, that we're not cuddling, or hugging each other.

Im always with her, and she's always with me.

Right now? We're here at the car, going somewhere I don't even know.

She just asked me this morning, she wants to take me out. It even make me worry when she asked me , because she seems nervous.

I'm watching her, while she's so focus driving.

All I can see is precious woman, vulnerable girl, and sometimes like a baby.

I heavy sighed when I remember something!

My mom called me this morning, she told me, Andrew is coming home.

That call, hit me hard!! What's really the reality!!

From the second day, I move in to Ayden's condo, I stop texting or updating him.  Why?? I don't even know why!! All I know, is i want to focus on Ayden.

And now?

I don't know what to do!!

Everytime I'm with Ayden?? Everytime she's looking at me??  Her eyes telling me, there's nothing to be afraid off, and she's always here for me.

But what if she will know the truth??

Whatever her desisyon is, this?? Whatever we have is need to end.

And I don't know if I can take it??

The car stop, and the passenger door suddenly opened.

Thats when i realised were already here, and Ayden already opening the door for me.

I furrowed my eyebrow. What we are doing here??

I tried to look around, trying to think, why she bring me here??

I felt her soft hand to mine, and pulling me somewhere

But my eyes fixed to the horizon in front of me.