23 Maid

When she continue, what she will say,

Wait Ayden!!

"--ahmm let me think a-" she continue

But she was cut off when she saw me na lumabas ng tent.

My heart was beating so fast, nervous, na malate na naman ako.

Good job self!!

Just in time.

"oh your still in the tent??" - Cayley surprisingly asked

"yeah!! I heard someone shouting outside the tent kaya Nagising ako" - i irritated said

Im looking at Cayley with my intimidating eyes, I move my gaze to Ayden.

Telling her na please go inside the tent. I know that she understand what I'm telling her. But she just furrowed her eyebrow, like asking me why.

Cayley huffed in annoyance, she linked her arms to Ayden.

"come on let's talk, away from her" - Cayley said and pulled ayden

But before pa sya makaalis, I immediately grab Ayden's arms.

Ayden was surprised, that made her stop from walking and look back at me.

I pouted to her, telling her by my gaze that come back to me.

"I want to cuddle more" - i mouthed

I saw from my peripheral vision na lilingon na si Cayley, kaya I change my face to my blank face.

Ayden was confused from my sudden change of emotion.

Her eyes is went back and fort to me and cayley.

"later nalang Cayley, parang mas gusto ko pang Humiga sa tent" - Ayden said

Cayley furrowed her eyebrow, but i can see the hurt in her eyes.

Ayden softly pulled her arm, from Cayley hand.

She didn't wait Cayley to spoke, naglakad na sya agad pa balik ng tent.

I followed Ayden, but before ako makapasok I heard Cayley whispered
"i will do anything to get you back darling, I'm not gonna gave up"

I didn't mind her at pumasok na ako ng tent and immediately closed the tent.

When I look at Ayden, I smiled when I saw her already laying on my bed, like shes waiting for me.

"come on baby girl let's cuddle" - she softly said

Of course I immediately obliged, I layed on her arm, snuggle close to her and hugged her tight.

I know she's surprised, it's my first time hugging her.

Im just happy that she didn't come to Cayley. And she choose to be with me.

"still sleepy ba kaya gusto mo ng cuddle??" - she sweetly asked

No I'm not sleepy!!

Im just scared to lose you, and you will choose to be with her.

I never want to happen that you will choose anyone than me. Specially her!!

"im sorry if sometimes, I'm being homophobic at iniiwasan kita" - i said

I felt my cheeks burning, Umatras sya to look at me, but i snuggle close to her neck.

I heard her small laughed

"its okey, your hot pag nag susungit ka bigla. No worries baby" - she said