25 Losing My Mind

SAICEY DE JULES POV

Everything is smooth.

Im enjoying my life with Ayden. She's so sweet, caring , gentlewoman and all.

Maybe from her outside aura, she's a cold person.

But this person I'm with??

She's different and precious.

I love every minute, I am with her.

The happiness I am feeling, is new to me!! Its like I am freely happy when I'm with her.

I didn't even know I can giggle, or blushed hard.

She's making me feel something I never felt before.

Its like it's different Saicey, from before.

I am happy, But there's still a guilt on me, specially I'm cheating on my boyfriend.

I will force my self to don't think about that, and just enjoy this moment with her.

Here we are, on the elevator, waiting sa floor nya.

Her hands is nakaakbay sa akin, while she's non stop kissing my forehead.

She's treating me her princess every time na magkasama kami.

And I actually love it.

Never in my life, someone treat me like how she treat me..

Maybe Andrew treat me like this too?? But he didn't make me feel like this.

I already called my parents, to tell them that I'm staying on my Friends house.

At first I'm anxious what my parents will say, but surprisingly they just tease me, and that make me felt at ease.

I felt she pecked my lips.

Thats when i came back from reality na bukas na yung elevator, she let me first na lumabas, before sya sumunod.

When we reach the condo, she type her password, and opened the door wide, letting me in first.

I heard she closed the door,

I furrowed my eyebrow when i saw a big box, to her living room.

"what's this box for??" - i asked

"open it baby girl" - she sweetly said while walking towards me.

What can be possible this be??

I furrowed my eyebrow, but she just chuckle, like telling me there's nothing to worry about.

I hesitant opened the box, but when I opened it. My eyes went wide opened.

"oh my gosh where did this came from??" - i surprisingly asked

"sinabi ko sayo before na I check your background Di ba. Nalaman kong grumaduate ka ng culinary, Kaya I made a way, para naman magawa mo pa din yung course mo baby girl. Do you like it??" - she asked

She is smiling, proud and excitement written on her face.

Oh my gosh Ayden.

Why I felt I'm lucky to have you?? I'm not even your girlfriend

Girlfriend?

Oh my gosh!! I remember the day she told me, she want me to be her girlfriend. And I can't even speak.

That time I was happy, when she told me that. But of course there's a guilt on me, because I have a boyfriend.

And I can't even told her that I have a boyfriend.