•Rise And Shine•

I awoke the next morning to gentle hands lightly shaking me "Eden, wake up" Sebastian said softly to me right next to me

I furrowed my brows, keeping my eyes shut as I buried my head in his warm chest, enveloping myself in his scent and warmth "I need more sleep" I whined softly.

Sebastian chuckled a little as he ran his fingers through my hair and "We really do need to get up, classes start in an hour" he said softly.

My eyes shot open and I sat bolt upright , looking around the Undercroft and gathering my surroundings. "We slept here all night?" I exclaimed in surprise as I stood myself up and brushed out my dress.

Sebastian nodded his head and ran his hand through his soft locks. I used that moment to drink up the sight of him. His hair was a ruffled mess, his button down shirt had come untucked from his pants and had a few creases and wrinkles in it now. His pants hung lazily around his hips and he was truly a sight to be seen.

Truthfully, I think sleeping next to him was the first time I got any real sleep since being here. I don't remember moving all night, or tossing and turning, just nothing but deep sleep and his body surrounding me .

I could only imagine how I looked right now with my hair a mess and my dress all messed up , but for some reason it wasn't that concerning to me. Sebastian had seen me covered in goblin blood and creature blood, he had surely seen me in much worse conditions.

I brushed some hair behind my ear as I looked up at him "We should probably get going before the other students start waking up for the day" I said to him with concern. No doubt I'm sure Imelda would tell on me being absent all night.

He nodded his head as he grabbed his robe and slipped it on over his shoulders. I grabbed onto mine and did the same when I felt the bundle of letters in my pocket that I had yet to show to him. "Will you meet me here again tonight? I have something I want to show you" I said softly.

His eyes widened slightly "to show me? Of course, I'll be here" he said as he joined at my side and we exited the Undercroft together .

The halls were quiet for the moment, but we still had to sneak around a few early morning prefects and professors walking around. It wasn't to hard to do considering how vastly large Hogwarts was, and sneaking around with Sebastian reminded me of the good old days at the beginning of 5th year.

Once back inside the Slytherin common room, we stopped to stand in the middle, knowing we would have to part ways to go to our dorms. He turned towards me and peered down at me with those beautiful brown eyes and he leaned forward, planting a kiss on my head "Thank you for staying with me last night, I'll see you at breakfast" he said as he backed up a couple steps before fully turning and walking away.

"I'll see you there" I said, backing away and heading up to my dorm.

I creeped into my dorm without struggle, seeing Imelda and Grace Pinch Smedley still fast asleep in there beds. I was quick to change into my uniform and fix my hair and I still had time left over before everyone headed to breakfast so I leaned back on my bed and stared at the ceiling above me.