•Perfection•

Two weeks had passed since the vision plagued me, and there was no sight of any dark ancient magic or mysterious person coming to Hogwarts

Two weeks had passed since the vision plagued me, and there was no sight of any dark ancient magic or mysterious person coming to Hogwarts. Everything seemed relatively calm.

Classes had been going wonderful, I had perfect A's and I had all my classes with Sebastian. He had sneakily switched classes during term just to be around me.

We had yet to go public about our relationship, but everyone seemed to know anyways so we didn't say much. Most our nights we spent in the Undercroft still, to respect Ominis, Imelda and Grace. Over the course of two weeks my feelings for Sebastian only grew more vast.

He was one of the best things in my life. I had many things to be thankful for. My close friendship with Ominis, Natty and Poppy, my relationship with Sebastian, spectacular grades, and the holidays coming up.

Life was going well and I had never been happier.

I made my way to the Quidditch field where I knew Sebastian was practicing . The first game between Gryffindor and Slytherin was coming up and both sides were constantly in the field. It made my time with Sebastian lessen but I knew he was focusing on something that made him happy. If he was happy, so was I.

The wind blew threw my uniform as I walked the dirt path to the field, already able to see the players flying high above in the sky.

As the wind picked up, I suddenly felt a shift in the atmosphere. My heart rate picked up as my vision faded from me.

"Eden" a voice called to me.

Darkness swirled around the figure before me, but I couldn't make out the face.

Darkness...

"Eden, come to me" it said.

It's voice distorted, sounding as if it was miles away.

"No no not again!" I cried out.

A burst of ancient magic erupted from me, white light surrounding me as the earth beneath me quaked from the impact.

It stopped as soon as it started and I looked around to make sure no one had seen what had happened . Thankfully, no one was around. I breathed out a sigh of relief.

I remained calm as I tried to ignore the new vision that I had come to me, seeing Sebastian would help, I knew it would.

I made my way underneath the benches surrounding the field and I stood down by where all the players would come when they were finished with practice. When I spotted him I smiled, watching his competitiveness as he took off after the golden snitch. Gryffindor was in for a fierce competitor no doubt, and I would be there to support him at every single game.

He flew down low, catching my gaze and he winked at me before taking off once more for the snitch that narrowly avoided his reach. I smiled at him, unable to contain it. He brought out the best of me in moments like this. I cherished him more then life itself.