Independent

I moved out in our old house. I have a job am a working student and am the one providing myself I live an apartment it was tough at first but as the time goes by I was used to it. I always think that it's for my future and for me to take Lexi back again with me. After some time, I already finish nursing. I am A PROFESSIONAL License Nurse graduate with flying color Magna Cumlaude at the age of 28 Valedictorian on my alma mater. Next thing I do look for a job and then take lexi with me, after a while I already have Lexi and I'm the one who take good care of her. I enrolled her in a private school, may paycheck can survive the both of us, and I live with lexi in my small condo. I take and get her to school, get her what she wanted, am glad she still remember what I teach her even if she is Just a little girl "Be Grateful for what we have"

"SISSSSYYYY do you want to go for shopping? What do you wanna do today? I ask lexi but she looked sad. "What's wrong baby" I ask her again but she didn't answer I saw a bruise on her shoulder and I know what it meant. I went inside her classroom and confronted the teacher, she says it was just an accident and it was a kids fight."LET ME TALK TO HER MOTHER OR YOU WOULD LOSE YOUR JOB" "Ma'am please settle down it's just a kid fight" after I heared that I felt like a volcano erupted "LET'S GO TO THE PRINCIPAL OFFICE" "MA'AM I would call her parents just wait" the teacher said nervously.

After 45 minutes her parents came Jasmine Villaroman no wonder her daughter was an animal like her. When she saw me she just apologised and left. Never thought she would have a child, anyways I don't care about her. I just make her smile and bought the things she want to make her happy again. My business wasn't that big yet it was just a small side line business cause am saving for my dream house. See I don't need a man in my life its been 10 years being single, am having fun in my life. Men is just a destruction.

I need to go abroad for my work but what would happen to lexi, so I hired a nanny to take good care of her. It hard for me to go abroad because my destination is where Khiel and I was supposed to work together now. I still miss him tho. NOT AS A LOVER BUT AS A FRIEND... I think.. I kept the broken phone and fix it I never did open it again. How is he today? Is he doing good with his fiancee? Does he have a child already? Is he married already?. WAKE UP ISLAA YOUR JUST A PAST STOP THINKING OF THAT JERK. HE LIED, HE CHEATED AND THAT'S IT you live 10 yrs without him and you survive. Love is bullshit Isla stop that day dreaming and question and that overthink of yours you look like a dumb shit.

I was tempted I looked his profile pic but still he is single and his not engage.... He still lied to everyone.. He is not single...This man is crazy I didn't even know everything about him and I agreed to date him. What a complete liar, but I miss him tho. I miss my khiel. He was the one I dreamed for... NO ISLAA "Can we eat that" lexi ask "Sure just take what you want to take okay I would buy it for you" am I still in love with that jerk..... No it can't be... of all people why him.... Why would I want to be with someone like him... stop day dreaming... stop this nonsense thinking Isla wake up.... He is a liar and we wanted liar right.... so no.. his a big nono.... if we come back he would just ruin our life and would gave us a mental breakdown again. We are okay already we don't need him... we're fine on our own... you have lexi and that all that matter... but he look more handsome and cuter...

Should I confront him? If he would come back should I gave him a chance?Do I still loved him?.... My greatest love.. After accomplishing the things we plan to do together I felt like something is missing... I missed him...I-I wanted t-to be w-with him... I still loved him after all this years... Do I need to listen to his side? Does he have explanation why he did something like that? Why he lied.. why he betrayed me... I wanted to look for question because something isn't right.. Yeah right I achieved what I wanted to achieved but the person I promise to be with here with me is not here, and it's....I... I want to see him.. sooner or later... we might saw each other.. "FLIGHT 101 IS NOW BOARDING" am sure Lexi would be fine with the nanny.. I'm off to Texas it would just for 4 years.. and I would come back to Philippines again. "Sissy are you now on Texas?" Lexi ask "Now baby am just gonna board okay no phones allowed I'll call you when I get there okay?" "OKAY I LOVE YOU KEEP SAFE" she's so cute... "I LOVE YOU MORE don't give Victoria a headache be a good girl okay?" She nodded and I ended the call. Texas here I come.

13 hrs of flight and we already got Departed. I flew high class so I get a tone of sleep but, when I get there....I felt so alone again... I hope Khiel would be here.. with me.. just like he did... like he always did.... this is what he dream of.. we promise to do together.. but....I'm all alone again.. against the world.. the new world... that I wasn't familiar with... FOR LEXI... I can do this for Lexi...