Revenge

Khiel P.O.V

I was stunned when I heard my wife has been shot, and I think I knew who was behind all of this. This man won't stop unless I give him what he wanted, and I don't like his request. I try to ignore this stupid guy, but he keeps finding where I am. It's making me pissed that he includes MY FAMILY in our problem.

It started with that stupid trade, 10 billion for my work. They got what they wanted and still wanted more, but I wasn't accepting any, they just can't accept it. They give me options either they want their money back or I'll make them I new one. They knew that thing is Illegal, and they want me to get involved in it, the last time I did get involved I lost a child, and I don't want it to happen again, but now because I rejected them, they threatened me with killing my wife. I won't run for my problems now, if they want war, I'll get it to them you'll see. It's a different story when they involved my family.

"How's Isl? Is my wife, okay? the kids? Is there anything happening to them?" I asked them "Chill Khiel your kids are fine, and your wife is still in the Operating Room they are removing the bullet inside her" Her mom answered. "Do you have any idea who did this?" I asked, "I wasn't at the scene Isla got shotted, but they said they saw no trace of evidence at the crime scene" When she said that I know who it was. "Are you the patient's relatives?" the doctor asked, "Yes we are, I am her mom" her mom answered, "Okay your daughter's rib cage was damaged, but we already treat it so that it would quickly heal on its own, other than that your daughter was lucky no vines and organs were damaged If you excuse me" After saying that the doctor left. We can't go into the Operating room yet, so we just looked out the window. I saw my wife, and my heart breaks into pieces seeing her like that. We just waited for her in her room, the nurses said she would be transferred in an hour. So I took the air-conditioned room so that my wife would be comfy, and it would be much easier for her to recover.

My phone rang, "Excuse me, I would just answer this call" I went outside where there are no people around "Yes, what are the updates" I asked James "Sir, it's still Mister L, and he's been looking for you" James said. "I already rejected his request- you know what, next time he would visit you there at the office, call me and I would like to speak to him" I hung up the phone after I finished what I said. I walked back to the room and saw Isla is awake "Hon are you alright?" I asked, "Yeah am fine, am just numb" She replied "Ohh maybe from the anesthesia, just rest, okay? do you want to eat something-" "Is the kids okay?" she said "Yeah they are fine, at home with my mom" I saw the relief in her eyes. "Do you recall what happened, if you don't mind?" I request "We were on our way to the car when I felt uncomfy, I put the kids in the back seat and when I got out, I heard a loud bang and I look down I saw I was bleeding and before I passed out, I saw the same shadow or figure of a man, am I going crazy?" After what she said, I was 100 percent sure it was Lucas. This stupid man, why won't he find the right way to earn money than, using illegal beings just to get rich?

If you are wondering what thing we traded, it was a black card, that I made, it has a large amount of money that was connected from someone's bank account, that's why it is illegal, but when the owner notices strange if it changes it's pin the card, has no access to the someone's bank account. Isla doesn't know, I continue doing this, because the last time I open this conversation up she wasn't happy because she knew the risk. One wrong move, I would be either dead or in Jail. So I did this job behind her back, and it was just one time, but I knew if she found out, it would be a big mess for both of us.

I bought my wife food because I know she would be hungry, but when I was on my way back to the hospital, my phone rang, James called, "Hello boss Mister L is here he wanted to talk to you", "Put the phone on speaker Jame please". "Hello Q, are you gonna accept my request?", "After what you did never, you almost killed my wife.". "It won't just be your wife if you keep rejecting me." "And what would you do? Shot my wife again? and hurt my kids?" "Thank you for finishing my lines, but an easy kill will be boring, what if I kidnapped your wife and kids and I'll torture them videotape, so you could still see you wife and children.... SUFFERED". "Wait until this trip is over, am not done with you yet L". I hung up. This man really is a Maniac, if he wants to go to jail, then do it himself. After, 3 days, when the doctor, secured my wife's safety, we are discharging the next day, I can't wait till I go back to the Philippines, but I'm more excited about seeing Liam again after a long time. I wanted this problem to be over, I want to secure my family's safety. I know they are safe at the house but what if they go out, we never knew, Lucas is a stupid Idiotic maniac shit, he would do anything he likes, and no one would dare to stop him.

I would and I will. Just stop Hurting my Family MORON.