Misunderstanding

I found a cheap apartment in texas I was back to zero again, but its okay.. but I got a roommate... Okay I'm fine with it atleast I wasn't alone.. but when I till you my jaw drop... My jaw literally drop when I saw who it was.. "KHIELL".... "ISLA" "its been 10 yrs since you ghosted me" "please am tired from my flight" "Ohh sorry come in"... Of all people Why him... but I did just prayed hoping he's with me.... Is this karma? Or answered prayer.... I don't understand....

I didn't realize I have fallen asleep.. I fix my self went to the bathroom wash my face and brush my teeth. "I've prepare pancakes for you.. your favorite with chocolate syrup.. do you still like those?" Did he just prepare our breakfast.... Why do I felt butterfly in my stomach... he treated me as if I was his.. w-wife... "yeah I still loved those" "Ohh great I thought it change" "How are you Isla" "I'm fine.." "and you?" "Oh yeah am fine" "How long are you living here khiel" "I've been here for 6 yrs after I finish college" "ohh I s-" "I've been waiting for you" "where have you been" I felt like I was stick to where I am.. I can't speak or stand.. "Ohh you know the reason already".. " What reason?" "I kept waiting for you..." "I stayed in Texas because I know you would come here and I guess I wasn't wrong, it might take long but still" I quickly finish eating and then went to my room but he chase me. I was about to lock the door when he open it and went inside.. "are you avoiding me" he's eyes is like mesmerising he look at me straight in the eye.. he was just taller.. but he has a scar on his chin but Khiel don't have a scar on his chin.... "What happen to your chin?" I asked "Oh this it was when I was a kid a dumb decision lead to a permanent scar" permanent scar?.... then... Should I ask him.. "How about your fiancé?" I ask "fiance? I don't have fiance " "your the first and last girl I loved".. he pushed me to the wall and he... he.. kissed me.. he's lips was soft.. and I haven't had my first kiss he was my first... he kisses was arousing.. I didn't stop him.. but that kiss went further and further. Until we didn't know we are already naked. He gently touch and kissed and roomed around my body was something like I don't want to stop. "Do you want Mr to stop?" He asked I don't want this but I don't want this also to end. "K-keeeep g-goingg" it was almost like a moan.. I felt his thing it was huge... "I'll put it inside tell me if it hurts or should I stop okay?" I just nodded "I'll be gentle" as he push his thing inside me. I almost screamed but I was sure I pinch him. He stop "do you want me to stop?" " N-No" "Okay I'll do it slowly okay?" I nodded while my eyes where close. FUCK it really hurts.. I really just forget that she was engaged probably married and we.. fuck... he thrust gently as we faced eye to eye. I... I shouldn't have been doing this. This is wrong but his movement... my body was asking for more.... We lasted for about 2 sets and he was asleep.. I just look at him covering my naked body with the blanket never know what my emotion would be... I went to the bathroom and took a bath... I was... I was just like my parents.... Having committed to a-adultiry i-it can't be... I cried silently in the shower after a couple minutes I got out and he was still asleep. I put some clothes and sleep on the edge of the bed. LET'S CALL IT A NIGHT...

It was morning already and he was not in my bed anymore.. I saw the blood stain on the bedsheet and I immediately change it. When I left my bedroom I saw him making breakfast half naked. He's body was mesmerising it was different from before. "Good Morning I prepare your breakfast hotdog and egg" I just sat and eat what's on the table.. "My love why are you out of the mood" "This is not right khiel.." as I stood up to wash my plate "what's not right? Making love Isla?" "YOU ARE ALREADY ENGAGE KHIEL FOR 10 YEARS" "No I wasn't" "I saw it in my own eyes you denied me when I went on your house" "This is the first time we meet Isla what did you mean" wait what the fuck.... First time?... "How about the dates? we did them right" "No Isl this is the first time we meet" then who the fuck did I dated back then "You told that we should meet up right" "Yeah but in texas" "Damn..." It was jus a misunderstanding... That Rey is literally Rey and this is my Khiel... "Why did you left me Isl" my heart shatter when he said that in a sad voice while hugging my back "Sorry... I thought you we're engage..... I should have confronted you and not leaving without saying anything" I faced him.. and kiss him.. and did that thing again one more time in the kitchen with no hesitation just pure love...

I swear miss understanding never gonna be fix if your just gonna run by it and try to forget... After doing some things I took the old phone and after 10yrs of being unused I open it and saw... That rey wasn't my Khiel this is my Khiel.. I try texting him and the message went it I heared it on his phone.. but when I tried the other one.. the one that I've been chatting on when we got to dates, it sure wasn't his. I went to his phone while he was asleep he look so cute and handsome... His nose, thick brows, perfect body, he's face.. I miss it... I went back looking at his phone I saw nothing besides me and his family and friends... my picture from 10 yrs before... he... never have another girl... I went to his messages and there I found... the messages he sent me... He still the old annoying nony I know.. I turn off his phone and kiss him on the forehead.. I love you Khiel Martin Quintos, and I slept beside him hugging him like this would be the last time we'd ever see each other.. "I'LL NEVER LEAVE AGAIN MYLOVE"