☆ 1 Bed ☆

Hashira Douma and Akaza au

! Smut !

________________________________________________________

Akaza pov:

It was becoming dark and me and Douma had finished our mission, we were just heading back and we came across a small place to stay for the night.

"Sorry but we only have 1 room available, and it has one bed"

"UGHHHHHHH!!! AGAIN!?!?" I groaned in frustration.

"It'll be fine Akaza-dono!" Douma cheered dragging me to our room.

Whenever we shared a bed, Douma would always do something weird to me.

"Who's showering first?" I asked Douma.

He glanced up at me and thought for while, "you can shower first if you'd like!" He exclaimed.

Right when he said that, I had literally not a single ounce of energy left in me. "You can shower I'm sleeping" I said plopping myself onto the bed and lying in my back.

"Very well then!" Douma said closing the door to the bathroom behind him.

I kinda just lied there staring at the bright light on the ceiling.

"Hey Akaza?" Douma poked his head out of the bathroom door.

"What?" I replied annoyed.

"I forgot to bring my towel in with me, can you get me it??" he then pointed to his bag, why the fuck does he casually carry a towel with him??

_________________________________________________________

Short time skip

_________________________________________________________

"We need to actually get sleep tonight Douma, we have another mission in 2 days after this." I said firmly.

"Okay, okay fine, fine" Douma then put his hands up laughing as he crawled into the bed.

I glared judgmentally at Douma making sure he would actually go by his word.

Douma pov:

It's a shame we have another mission in 2 days, me and Akaza could've had sex :( oh well! ....it wouldn't hurt to tease right..? I brushed my hand against his chest making him shiver due to him being sensitive there. I turned around pretending to be asleep, secretly smirking with my back turned to him. I eventually noticed Akaza struggling to sleep.

"Hey Akaza you know, if we do it-"

"No" I was rudely interrupted by Akaza

"But-"

"No"

I sighed in defeat and ACTUALLY went to sleep.

A few hours later I woke up at around 4:00am, I could feel someone poking my arm and obviously is was Akaza.

"Douma" Akaza said.

"Yeah?" I mumbled

"If you're still down to do it..."

I smirk at Akaza staring at him. He just rolls his eyes and mutters "Hurry up"

I slowly begin to undress myself, a long with Akaza revealing his well built body. Before he can say anything I pick him up by his thighs throwing him onto the bed.

No one's pov:

"Akaza~ be a good little slut and get on the floor and go on your knees~" Douma smiled.

Akaza's face painted red, Akaza knew exactly where this was going, so he obeyed Douma and got on his knees. Douma looked down at Akaza in lust and amusement.

"Suck, now" Douma ordered.

Akaza aligned his mouth with the tip of Douma's dick, and started sucking on Douma's dick swirling his tongue around, earning a few muffled moans from Douma. After a few minutes Douma shoved his entire dick into Akaza, making him gag as his eyes teared up. Douma then loaded cum into Akaza's mouth right before he took his mouth off of his dick.

"Swallow" Douma ordered staring down at Akaza with the same lustful but teasing eyes.

After Akaza swallowed the white sticky but sweet liquid, Douma picked Akaza bridal style and layed him onto the bed. Douma stuck his fingers into Akaza's mouth ordering his to now suck on his fingers.

After Akaza did, Douma instantly shoved his fingers into Alaza's hole making him moan loudly in pain but pleasure.

"Akaza~ you need to quiet down~" Douma whispered teasingly breathing onto his neck making Akaza shiver.

Before Akaza knew it Douma pulled his fingers out and lined his dick against his hole. Douma slowly thrusted into Akaza waiting for the sign to final shove his dick all the way in. Once he got the sign Douma shoved his 10 inch dick into Akaza hitting his sweet spot.

"Gah!~ Douma!~!!" Akaza moaned, covering his mouth right after, turning a bright pink.

Douma began hitting Akaza's sweet spot over and over receiving muffled moans.

"Douma!~ I think I'm gonna!-"

"I know~ me too~" Douma replied full of lust.

After a few minutes, both Douma and Akaza released their cum panting heavily.

"Jesus you never cease to wear me the fuck out Douma" Akaza said smirking stuffing his head into Douma's chest.

"I thought, wE hAd a MiSsiOn iN 2 DaYs" Douma said in a mocking voice running his fingers through Akaza's hair.

"Shut up!" Akaza laughed.

They both then drifted off to sleep holding onto each other.

_________________________________________________________

IF MY FRIEND IS READING THIS THIS IS A MESSAGE FOR THEM:

DON'T YOU DARE SPREAD MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT TO ANYONE

ALSO DON'T JUDGE ME 😣😖

Or else I'll rip your hair out xoxo