☆After it all☆

Happy version of 'Don't leave me'

________________________________________________________

Douma pov:

Oh my gosh, OH MY GOSH! I ALMOST DIED BUT I DID IT!! HAHA! YES! AFTER LIFE ISN'T TAKING ME TODAY!

"Douma!!" Akaza yelled.

"AKAZA!!" I sprinted towards him in joy, hugging him tightly, placing kisses on his face.

"Douma, we have bigger problem to deal with" Akaza said seriously, pointing the the demon king. I hated him with my whole body.

"Where's Hantegu and Gyokko?" I asked curiously.

Akaza looked at me, then looked away in a guilty looking way.

"Oh, oh..." my excitement died down, before Nezuko yelled at us to come help.

Me and Akaza ran over to help Nezuko, Tanjiro, Enmu, Kaigaku, Susamaru and Yahaba. A few other demon slayers remained surprisingly, until I noticed, "Everyone! The sun is rising! We could win this!" I yelled with hope in my voice.

No one's pov:

Everyone looked at each other in confidence, using the rest of their energy to attack Kagaya Ubuyashiki. The sun started rising, and surprisingly, the demon king turned into this giant baby looking creature, everyone watched in horror as it blew everyone back. As soon as it started disappearing, Kagaya lead to another method, taking possession of Nezuko's body. No one knows how it happened, it happened so quick, Tanjiro was human again suddenly, as everyone was yelling at Nezuko. Pretty soon, Nezuko's nails grew longer, as a smile plastered on her face, it was a very in-human smile.

Nezuko had become the second demon to be able to walk in the sun, was thus even her anymore!? Everyone stared at her in horror, but nobody could bring themselves to be head her while they still could. Everyone could only remember all the great memories they had with her. Everyone soon noticed a change, all of the demon like features soon disappeared, Nezuko had done it! She had fought it!

"I never thought a kid could be that strong" Douma said in shock.

"Yeah... me neither" Akaza replied in dis belief.

Once it was proven Nezuko was finally back, everyone rushed to hug her, everyone was in tears, so many people lost.

"You're a tough kid, I gotta say" Akaza complimented Nezuko.

It was finally over.

Small time skip

Some Kakushi were called to collect the bodies of the dead Hashira.

"These two won't pull apart from each other!" One of them said, trying to pull apart Hantegu and Gyokko.

Akaza put a shoulder on his shoulder, "leave them, they would appreciate being buried with eachother" Akaza gave a soft smile, before returning to Douma and the the others.

"I still can't believe it's over!" Douma cheered.

________________________________________________________

1 year time skip

"I still miss them" Douma sighed thinking of the rest of the Hashira.

"I know, I do too" Akaza replied sadly.

Kokushibo would always be telling them off if they did something stupid, Rui would always be making insults at everyone, Hantegu would try and get everyone to get along and try to stop the stupid fights they got into, Gyokko tried getting them into art and Nakime always did her best to help everyone, as well as being incredibly smart.

( Nakime : work smarter, not harder 🤪 )

"Hey! Douma! Akaza!" Daki yelled seeing them.

"Hey Daki!!" Douma waved back happily.

Gyutaro and Daki both quit as demon slayers since encountering upper 6.

"Daki! Wait up!" Nezuko yelled hugging Daki from behind.

( OKAY, HERE ME OUT... NEZUKO X DAKI IF DAKI WERE A HASHIRA, IT WOULD BE LIKE MUICHIRO X TANJIRO SINCE DAKI AND NEZUKO WOULD BE THE SAME AGE YK, BUT IN ANY OTHER AU PLATONIC NEZUKO X DAKI )

"I still can't believe you didn't die Douma" Gyutaro said.

"Well, what can I say, I fought to my limits" Douma laughed.

"You guys! We shouldn't be talking about the final battle! It's over now!" Tanjiro complained.

Everyone started laughing, before they all sat down on the long green grass.

________________________________________________________

There, happier version

Also because the first version was killing me