☆Sick☆

Modern au

Sick Douma

Requested by : @Shadedawn

16/4 : I only just realised that the tag didn't work 😃

_________________________________________________________

Akaza pov:

Douma isn't at school today.. he didn't even send me some sort of cheesy good morning text. It's not like I'm worried for him or anything... but what if something happened to him!? I can't live without that fucking dumbass!

"Akaza!? Are you listening!?" Daki snapped at me.

"Huh, what?" I replied clueless.

She then face palmed, looking at me disappointed. Hm? I got a text message.

________________________________________________________

Douma<3

Im sick today :'(((

Me

I'm coming to your house right now

Douma<3

What!?!?

_______________________________________________________

"Daki if anyone asks where I am say I went home sick"

"Why!?"

"Because, Kay, thanks, bye!" I dashed out of school, sprinting to Douma's house.

After arriving there, cause I'm not bothered to write all of that shit

I frantically knocked on the door waiting for him to open the door.

"I'm coming Kaza!!!" I heard Douma yelled, I also heard him trip over ALOT of things. The door finally clicked open, revealing Douma's messy house, it's not usually messy though??

"Your house is like Gyokko's art studio"

"I WAS LOOKING FOR MEDICINE!!" Douma yelled angrily.

"Jesus why are you so mad" I asked.

"BECAUSE IT HURTSSSSSS!!!" He dramatically dropped to the ground.

Douma pov:

Everything in my fucking body was screaming in agonising pain that was telling me to burn myself alive and go on a mass murder spree and drink the fucking blood of people until I feel better. That was a dark thought.

"I don't have any pain killers by the way" I said suddenly.

"My god, don't you get sick!?"

"No" I smiled.

"You're hopeless" he groaned.

"I cough know cough"

"You're coughing now" Akaza said.

"I know" I replied sadly.

"Go lie down, I'm going to get you medicine"

"Wait, wait, wait why'd you skip school to take care of me!?" I yelled.

"Because- um- uh- Because!" Akaza stuttered.

"Do you care cough about meeee!!" I teased.

Akaza just ran away to avoid what I said. I walked slowly to my room tripping a few times, until finally face planting onto my bed. It fucking hurts. It feels like I'm going to die.

Akaza pov:

Maybe I should also get tea.. tea helps sick people right? I should also get some Paracetamol, considering the fact he literally dropped to the ground. How the fuck did he get sick anyway.

Small time skip

"Douma!! You left your door unlocked you idiot!!" I yelled angrily.

"So!? Nobody broke in!!" He yelled from upstairs.

I sighed and went to his kitchen to pour water into the kettle and start boiling it. I then walked up to his room, stepping in to find Douma covered in a million blankets.

"You complained it hurts, here, have some Paracetamol" I handed him two of the small gummy like medicine.

"Why don't you cough just call it cough cough pain killers" douma muttered while coughing.

"Your coughing is getting worse" I said looking at Douma blankly.

"Oh cough I never cough cough noticed, thanks for that cough information" Douma said sarcastically rolling his eyes, throwing the pain killers into his mouth.

"It, BURNSSSS!!!" Douma cried.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD HAVE YOU NEVER HAD PARACERAMOL BEFORE!?!?"

"Yes but cough it burnsss!!"

I sighed walking back down stairs to make some tea. Once I finished making it, I walked back upstairs to give it to Douma. I handed it to him cautiously so I wouldn't catch his sickness.Once he took a sick he made a disgusted face, and looked back at me while placing the tea beside him on his small table.

"Akazaaaa!! I need kisses to make me feel betterrrr!!" Douma complained.

"I'm not gonna risk getting sick"

"Pleassseeeeee!!" He begged.

I stared at him for a while looking at his pleading face, before giving in. He suddenly pounced on me wrapping his arms around me, as I placed kisses all over his face. I couldn't help but smile, as he kept looking at me with happiness.

No one's pov:

The joyful moment was quickly interrupted once Douma started coughing again and again, almost running out of breath.

"Yeah, you might have to see a doctor if that gets any worse" Akaza sighed looking at Douma worried.

"But I don't wanna see a doctor!!" Douma wailed.

"Well, sucks to be you" Akaza replied before they both burst out laughing.

_______________________________________________________

I kept on forgetting I had to continue writing this so sorry for the delay :')