☆Cafe☆

Modern au

Daki pays Douma to work at a roller skate maid cafe because I said so // Daki setting Douma and Akaza up to having sex basicall-

Top Akaza

Pain kink - choking kink (?) - hair pulling kink

! Smut ¡

_________________________________________________________

Douma pov:

I got a heck load of money from Daki! And I only need to work here for a singular day! Hah! Easy money! I easily got accepted because of my looked, and I started the next day at 2:00pm.

The next day

I must admit, the uniform for this place is a little strange. It was a maid outfit, and roller skates, I had a lot of experience with roller skates so this would be a breeze. I quickly brushed my hair, putting it into a ponytail and then getting into my car to drive to my 1 day job, why did Daki want me to work here anyway?

( imma be honest with you... I wouldn't trust Douma driving 😭 )

Once I arrived there, I went in for my shift, which lasted 7:00am- 9:00am As soon as I walked in all eyes were on me, it was a little strange but of course people would be staring at me, I'm amazing after all! After the first few customers I served, 2 more people entered the cafe, I look one look at them and I jumped a little. Of course it was Daki and Akaza. I wasn't to worried but Akaza. I flushed a bright red, before taking them to a table, Daki kept on smirking the whole time as I kept my head lowered.

I took a deep breath, then said with a smile "...Hi I'm Douma, I will be your server for today..." I mumbled the last part.

Akaza kept on eyeing me up grinning.

"...Please excuse me, I must go serve the other people waiting"

Akaza pov:

Daki straight up dragged me to this cafe, for what!? What's so special about it anyways that she said only me and her could go there!? As soon as we arrived there someone with blonde hair came and greeted us- OH MY GOD THATS DOUMA! Not gonna lie he looks hot in a maid dress. He lead us to a table and Daki suspiciously had a smirk plastered on her face.

I couldn't help but look at Douma up and down, he was so hot. My face heated up, but no one's really noticed.

"...Hi I'm Douma, I will be your server for today..." he mumbled the last part, but I didn't mind.

Did Daki have something to do with this!? I mean, if she did I should be thanking her. I stared intently at Douma, he was perfect I can't believe I'm dating him. I just want to fuck him already. After a few minutes Douma skated over to our table, he sighed placing both of his hands on our table.

"This place is PACKED this morning" Douma said acting like he didn't even work there. "Why'd you make me work here again Daki?" Douma stared staring at her.

I shot a glare at Daki, as she giggled. Douma's face heated up, which made me laugh.

"Hurry up we don't have all day!" Some group of people yelled.

Douma jumped at the sudden voice, skating away to grab their food and drinks.

Damn he looks good from the back.

My thoughts were interrupted by Daki giggling, which made me shoot another glare at her "you did this on purpose didn't you!?" I whisper yelled since it wasn't necessarily loud in the cafe.

Douma pov:

God at first I thought this would easy, but now Akaza is here!! I quickly delivered everyone's drinks, until finally going back to Akaza and Daki's table since I still hadn't taken their order.

"Okay, what would you guys like to order?" I asked.

"I'll just get a tea" Daki said, she was still smiling how she tricked me into working here, then bringing Akaza here!

"Can I order you~" Akaza said in a flirtatious voice.

a bright red spread across my face, as I buried my face in my hands.

"What time does your shift end?~"

"N-nine..." I muttered.

"Good, it's 8:50am now come to my house after this" Akaza replied.

Time skip

! Smut :D !

I arrived at Akaza's house, sitting down on his bed. He looked at me with a smirk, until he got on top of me, as he put his knee to my crotch. I moaned softly as he pressed his lips against me, slowly getting undressing myself. I moaned quietly at the sudden touches on my neck, until I was fully undressed. I smirked once Akaza undressed himself revealing his dick, my whole body heated up in excitement.

He immediately turned me around, while being on top of me. I moaned loudly when my hair was pulled back by Akaza, as he breathed on my neck.

No one's pov:

Akaza stuck 2 fingers into Douma's hole, making Douma moan once Akaza stretched his hole.

"Already leaking pre-cum?~" Akaza whispered in Douma's ear smiling.

Douma nodded in embarrassment, until Akaza collected it off of the tip of his dick, licking it. Akaza was quick to thrust into Douma, already aiming for his sweet spot. Douma's eyes glistened as his eyes watered thoroughly, once Akaza started hitting his prostate again and again, abusing the spot.

"HaH~ yes~ FaSTER~" Douma begged choking half way through his sentence.

Akaza complied to the request, fastening his pace,

"J-JeSSusss!~ I-I'm closE!~" Douma moaned grasping onto the bed sheets.

Right before Douma was about to cum, Akaza pulled out of Douma to tease him.

"W-what was that for!?" Douma whined.

"Reasons~" Akaza said.

Akaza grabbed a fist full of Douma's hair, pushing him onto the floor, making Douma moan quietly. Akaza sat on the edge of his bed spreading his legs before saying one word "suck"Douma was a bit hesitant at first, like he always is but eventually placed his mouth onto Akaza's dick, bobbing his head up and down.

"Mngh~ you're so good at this~" Akaza said brushing a part of Douma's hair behind his ear.

After a few minutes of sucking, Akaza released a warm white liquid into Douma's mouth, forcing him to swallow it all. Douma gagged on it a bit, but smiled right after. Akaza was quick to get back on top of Douma, by now Akaza knows all of Douma's kinks including this one. Akaza wrapped his hands around Douma's neck, applying pressure against his throat.

"Oh~ f-Ck!~" Douma moaned getting cut off halfway through a word.

Akaza moved one of his hands down to his crotch, jerking him off fastening the pace as he went.

"Ahah!~ yes!~ h-ah!~" The room was filled with moans at this point, Douma and Akaza wouldn't be surprised if Akaza's whole neighbourhood heard, but they didn't care.

After a while Akaza and Douma were both lying on the bed, cuddling close to each other still panting.

"Do you think Daki set this up" Douma said nuzzled into Akaza's chest.

"No idea" Akaza replied.

"We seriously have to tell her we're dating or else she's going to keep setting things up like this" Douma sighed.

"I mean I enjoy it~ don't you~" Akaza teased.

Douma's face lit up red, before he held onto Akaza tighter hiding his face.