☆Killing for love☆

Modern au

Fluff // gore 

Yandere Douma, AND AKAZA?!?!

_________________________________________________________

No one's pov:

Blood splattered everywhere on the walls, dripping down slowly. Screams of agony and fear filled the hallways. Dead bodies were scattered all over the school. People were hiding, running or dead. No one had a chance to call the police, anyone who did was slit in the neck.

Douma pov:

One half of the school was done! Now for the other. I was humming as I was walking down the hallways, trying to find the rest of the school. Nobody, could get near Akaza!! He's all mine now! I laughed at my thoughts until I noticed, I didn't kill any of the people. My expression dropped knowing another person was slaughtering others, what if they got my dear Akaza!? I frantically looked around the school for this mysterious person, who did they think they were!? 

I looked down at my blood stained shoes, what if the person I killed for, was dead!? Drops of blood could be heard through out the school. I stood there hopeless, the whole reason I did this was for Akaza, and now I just did it for nothing!? To be honest, it was enjoyable to hear the screams of everyone, horrified screams of excruciating pain. I'm surprised the police haven't arrived yet, I was sure someone had called the police, I sighed and started aimlessly walking around the school.

Akaza pov:

What the hell!? I didn't kill anyone here!? There isn't another killer here is there!? They better not have killed Douma. I swear if they did, I will rip them limb from limb and feed them to my cat. I can't believe I'm killing people for this dumbass. But I can't bare the thought of Douma being with anyone else, he always flirting with anyone, he shouldn't be! He should be mine! I took a deep breath before walking around. Whoever this other person is, they sure have a brutal way of murdering people. Blood was painted all over the walls and roof, as it dripped down. 

I prayed that Douma was still alive, I killed all those people for him! Unless, he escaped the school.. I will search every continent of the world to find hi-

"Akaza-dono!~ please come out! I don't bite!" I heard a familiar voice yell.

I turned around, the voice was familiar, but I couldn't quite make out who it was... and what do they want with me!? They were obviously the second killer, I started running towards the direction of the voice.

"Who are yo-" "Douma!?" I yelled in shock. 

Douma turned around to face me "oh! Hi Akaza-dono! You're coming with me whether you like it or not!" Douma exclaimed smiling at me, before seeing the large butcher knife I was holding.

"Ohhh! I seee!" Douma smirked "you're the second killer!" He said ecstatic.

I just stared at him and nodded.

"Wait, wait, wait, are you murdering people for fun, or were you doing it for meeee!" He asked looking at me mischievously.

I looked down to the ground before mumbling "you..."  

No one's pov: 

Douma tackled Akaza into a hug lifting him into the air. 

"Douma!! Put me down!!" Akaza complained.

Douma squeezed Akaza in a tight hug before saying "so you do love me!" 

Akaza flushed a bright pink, looking away from Douma. Akaza then grabbed Douma's collar pulling him down to his height, kissing him lightly on the lips. Douma stared in shock, before picking Akaza up and bringing him to his car.

"Wait, where are we even going!?" Akaza asked.

"To my house! I thought I would have to force you, but, I guess I didn't!" Douma laughed.

Akaza just looked at Douma in confusion, then looking away. 

After arriving there

Douma lightly woke Akaza up from the drive, picking him up bridal style, and carrying him to the living room in his giant house. 

Akaza yawned, until he grabbed onto Douma's waist pulling him close to him, and snuggling into his chest.

"Shouldn't we get changed Akaza? We're covered in blood" Douma asked with a hint of disgust in his voice from the blood.

"Later.." Akaza mumbled pulling Douma closer and dozing

_________________________________________________________

"how did they not get caught"  

for those who are thinking that :

Douma and Akaza both wore completely new shoes, and make sure to wear gloves, and a few hours after, they disposed of the clothes they wore when they were murdering people, gloves and weapons. 

They also managed to delete all of the record, they had at that school.

(They also broke the cameras completely, so there was no evidence they did it ) 

And for those who think : "it's not that easy in reality" yes, I know, but they just got away with it, because this is Wattpad.