☆Loyal☆

Demon Douma - 19 human age

Human Akaza - 17

_________________________________________________________

Akaza pov:

I was running away from my home, my fiancé was found dead on the floor, blood dripping for her slit throat. Right next to her was her father, his insides were ripped out.

( for the purpose of this, Koyuki and her father weren't poisoned )

I gagged still remembering the bloody scene. After a while of pointless running a ran into a women, she looked down at me before helping me up.

"Oh goodness! Are you alright!" She gasped.

I noticed tears were dripping down my face. "What happened!?" She asked worriedly.

"I- I really don't know.." I mumbled.

She lead me to a giant mansion like home, as I explained what happened. Once we entered a tall male, with blonde hair and rainbow eyes!? Greeted us. 

"I'm sorry to come in so suddenly lord founder" she bowed. She raised before adding on with the same sweet smile "This boy needs a place to stay, so I'm letting you know" 

He nodded, until he shooed the women away and turned back to me. He had a wide grin as his eyes glistened.

"I'm Douma! The owner of this cult! It's nice to meet you! What's your name?" When he stopped his sentence the room went dead silent, when he looked at me from his throne waiting for a response.

"I'm Hakuji, but I prefer Akaza" I answered nervously.

He nodded before calling someone to escort me to a room. 

Douma pov:

This new comer has peaked my interest, quite indeed, usually everyone that come to my cult, man or women, will break out into tears begging a crying for help. This one is different. 

1 month time skip

"C'mon Akaza! Won't you hang out with meee!" I begged.

"Okay fine! Jeez!" Akaza yelled, before bursting out into laughter.

I picked up Akaza bridal style, carrying him around the cult. I was right when I met him, something was different about him. We would just act like friends, like I wasn't some god that everyone worshipped. It was amazing. He was the only person in my cult I never killed. 

I threw Akaza in the air, giggling as he screamed in fear "DOUMAAA!! WHAT IF I HIT THE GROUND!!" 

"I'll catch you! Don't worry!" I reassured. 

"My lord, someone is here to stay" one of my servants told me. 

I rolled my eyes putting Akaza down, seeing how he looked disappointed. I was too not gonna lie. I didn't wanna listen to these boring sob stories! 

Akaza pov:

I watched as Douma went to his throne room, immediately all of the girls started whispering, looking down at me. I think it was because of how much time I spent with Douma, I mean was would be jealous too, Douma is good looking, kind, and in general an amazing person. I still respect those women though. I only came here a month ago and I'm already one of Douma's favourites. The only thing that's concerning about this, is that multiple women go missing almost every week, maybe I should ask Douma about this... 

A new women entered the cult, and everyone went to greet her. Douma was quick to appear behind me smiling. "That was so boring" Douma whispered into my ear. I laughed lightly walking with him.

"Hey Douma"

"Hm?" He hummed in reply.

"What happens to all the women that disappear every week?" 

"Well, most of them find husbands, or the find jobs that pay well" he replied cheerfully.

I nodded in reply, something about that felt off. But I went along with it. God why was Douma so perfect.

Another month later

Douma pov:

What was Akaza doing to me!? He was making me feel things, I should never be able to feel! It had only been 2 months since he came here and I've suddenly felt things! When im around I feel so... I can't explain it! I haven't felt emotions since Kotoha! I buried my face in my hands not knowing what I was experiencing. I then heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I replied sadly.

"What's got you so upset" Akaza laughed. 

 My eyes lit up seeing him as I ran up to him pulling him into a hug. He then pulled me away, which made my heart drop. Why!?

"Listen Douma, I understand that we've only known each other for what, 2 months? But I just really need to get this off my chest" Akaza sighed.

"I'm listening"

He grasped my hands, taking a deep breath "I really like you!" He admitted.

I stood there in shock, it had only been 2 months but I couldn't help but feel the same.. but what am I meant to do!? I'm a demon and Akaza's a human! What do I do once he finds out!? Maybe I'll find a way to get him to turn into a demon... somehow... Akaza suddenly started walking away, I was quick to grab his hand. 

"I... like you too" I admitted. Shit what do I do now!? I like him but what am I meant to do if he doesn't want to become a demon! ...I'll find a way to ask him. 

I suddenly felt Akaza's lips press against mine, it was quick but he then ran away. 

A week later

Akaza pov:

It was the middle of the night and I suddenly woke up, I got up from my bed opening the door the my room. I then heard loud chewing noises. A wave of fear struck me, but I went and investigated anyway. I almost threw up at the sight, I knew something was wrong with what Douma told me! I gasped in shock, quickly covering my mouth. Douma turned around looking at me with wide eyes.

"Akaza! What are you doing up so late!?" He questioned, acting like multiple half eaten corpses were on the ground.

I stepped back staring at Douma. He tried approaching me, but I flinched.

"Akaza! Dear! I care about you deeply! You wouldn't think that I would ever hurt you right!? Right!?" Douma grabbed my hands and looked at me me worriedly. 

He was so sincere, he just ate literal humans, but I couldn't imagine him laying a finger on me in a harmful way... 

"You'll stay loyal to me? Right Kaza?" Douma looked at me with a dead serious face.

My face heated up once his face got closer to me. "I- yes, I will" I said. 

Douma grinned widely, the same grin he had when he met me. He hugged tightly burying his head into my shoulder. 

"Uh- Douma, c-could you let go, you have blood on your hands" I said worriedly, but with a smile. 

Douma immediately apologised letting go.

_________________________________________________________

No one's pov:

"And that's how me and Akaza fell in love!" Douma clapped his hands in excitement leaning over to Akaza who just looked miserable. 

Daki looked in amazement, smiling widely and Gyutaro was dragged into finding this out with Daki.

Akaza gritted his teeth once Douma kissed him on the cheek, but finally gave in leaning his head on Douma's arm.

"Wait but how did you convince Akaza to become a demon" Gyutaro questioned.

"Oh I just begged and pleaded and guilt trippe-"

"He was being an annoying prick" Akaza interrupted.