Chapter 2 - Victims

A/N: This chapter includes sensitive material that may be triggering for some readers.

Jungkook walked out of his dad's office after he let them out of the secret room behind the large bookcase. 

He walked thought he hall and loved the way the students parted like the red sea, quickly moving out of his way. He grinned evilly as his eyes searched the busy hallway of young wolves. His dad had been successful in creating an academy specializing in grooming young wolves to join their future pack. Jungkook was impressed how it started as just a small organization to a full-blown private academy that was known all throughout south Korea. 

As time went by he really had time to shape the rules and specify the levels of different wolves to learn specific things. The youngest wolves of the school were level 1 wolves who were between the ages of 13 and 15. They were only just learning about their body, what happens when in heat, what pheromones are and how they affect other wolves, etc. For the most part, Jungkook didn't mess with the babies of the school as they had become to be known as. 

Jungkook bucked at a Level 1 Omega and he stumbled over his own feet trying to move back and Jungkook just laughed

He got such a thrill and rush from his position of power in the Academy. The school name alone had his last name in it. Jeon Busan Academy. If that make royalty, he didn't know what did. Most students respected his position, except for one little stubborn Omega who got under his skin. That was who he wanted to be his first victim. 

He definitely wasn't done punishing the disrespectful Omega who didn't seem to get through his head who was in charge at this school. He knew the two Omegas were with him. The level 3 Omega who he was sure was 19 and the smaller quiet one who was a Level 2. He smiled thinking about that cute Omega. He'd been saving him for something special. That Omega thought being quiet and being small would protect him from his rage but he was wrong. He had special plans for that cute Level 2 Omega. Jimn was his name, he as sure. He'd made it a point to try and remember everyone's name. His dad sort of insisted on it. 

He made his way to the bathroom as he remembered seeing the two Omegas helping Yoongi to the bathroom. He came in and he was right, they both dabbed at his bruised and bleeding face, and Jungkook couldn't help but grin at his work. They hadn't seen Jungkook walk in so when his voice echoed in the bathroom Jimin jumped dropping his bloody tissue and Tae jerked up alarmed. 

"I said leave him." He repeated again when they still stood there afraid. 

"Umm, we wanted to help clean him up Mr. Jungkook. You already beat him up really bad." Taehyung said slowly

Jungkook moved fast slamming Taehyung tot he wall making him cry out in surprise and close his eyes. 

"I'm sorry!" He said quickly covering his face. 

Jungkook looked him up and down and leaned in close as Yoongi cursed.

"What's your name again Omega?"

"T...T...Taehyung S...s..sir." He said frightened. 

Level 3 right?" 

He nodded nervously slowing lowering his hands. 

"Then you should know better than to talk back to an Alpha, yes?" 

He gulped and nodded and Jungkook threw him on the floor, "Then do what I said and leave." 

Taehyung wasted no time and scrambled up quickly grabbing Jimin's hand and pulled him out of the bathroom. Yoongi ignored him and continued dabbing his face. Jungkook looked him over and grinned closing the door and locking it. That made Yoongi stop and glance over at him.