Chapter 20 - Lesson 1

Jungkook chuckled as Jimin plummeted face first after trying lunge at a rabbit.

"We're partners, you're not supposed to laugh, help me!" Jimin pouted. 

Jungkook laughed some more and nodded helping him up. 

"Did you learn to hunt yesterday, what are you doing?" Jungkook chuckled. 

Jimin pouted at him laughing. HE hadn't grown up as an Omega boy, he'd grown up as a little human boy. So he didn't have older Omega or Alpha siblings to watch what to do when he was older. And he didn't start wolf school until his teenage years. He was a little self conscious about it and Jungkook caught on that he truly didn't like him teasing him. 

"Hey I'm just kidding. It's alright. You're right, we're partners, so we'll work together and catch two of the best live game there is."

Jimin giggled a bit and Jungkook smiled wide. 

"Ready to try again?" He asked gently. 

Jimin nodded and Jungkook came behind him. 

"Relax, I'm just gonna show you how to approach prey." He said after feeling Jimin tense up. 

Jungkook tapped under Jimin's arm to encourage him to relax them on his. Their arms and hands both facing the same way parallel so Jungkook could guide his movements. 

"Now when you walk towards your prey, you want to be quiet and tiptoe. Stalk quietly, hands up ready to attack." 

"This would be easier in wolf form." Jimin said frustrated. 

"Because your wolf is in control, but I imagine Namjoon wants everyone to bond not just with each other but with their own wolf spirit. This is a great way to tap an tune in with that part of yourself. Besides, you know the wolf spirit takes over when it wants anyway." 

Jimin nodded and let Jungkook's body guide his own behind him like a comfortable glove. He found himself just leaning into him and Jungkook laughed softly. 

"Comfy?" 

Jimin blushed and quickly got up realizing his position. 

"Uh sorry." 

"No need to be, I"m glad you feel comfortable with me finally.

Jimin smiled and pointed to squirrel running after it. Jungkook grinned and ran behind him purposefully staying behind so he could help Jimin. The squirrel stopped moving then would move again with quick cautious movements only to stop again and look and sniff around. 

He watched Jimin seeing if he remembered everything he just showed him and watched as his feet moved lightly and moved closer. Jungkook saw the animal's ears twitch and knew it was about to dash. He moved quick behind Jimin and growled leaping at the small critter and it squeaked as the both of them landed on it. 

Jimin laughed excited from the adrenaline of it all and Jungkook killed it and they hunted the next one together again. The two actually had fun and Jimin found himself loosening up a bit more around Jungkook. Once everyone brought their hunted meal together each couple shared their pray with another team. Then they received the one offered. It went around like that until all teams had different prey they they caught. 

"We are a pack. We work together, we help each other and we look out for one another. When one eats we all eat and we share amongst each other. Aa a SeaBreeze pack member you vow to what?"

"Protect all those weaker than us during an attack, protect the land, stand loyal with the Alpha and look after new graduates joining the pack. " They all said together like a mantra.