Chapter 3 - Fragile

Jungkook walked down the halls toward the Alpha dorm rooms. The halls were almost all the way cleared now as everyone rushed to follow the lockdown orders. He stopped as he passed the gym and saw a little figure under the bleachers. 

He walked in moving closer to the bleachers and saw Jimin curled up asleep underneath them. Jungkook took a moment to just stare at the small male. He really was beautiful, his frame was appealing to Jungkook as he tilted his head really taking all of him in. He was an exceptional Omega and would make an Alpha really happy one day. He let his eyes scan over his delicate body, taking in his fair smooth skin that was probably really soft. 

He knelt by the sleeping Omega and decided to pet him. His hands caressing his soft hair, the tips of his fingers just lightly brushing over his hair. He moved his fingers over his skin that looked delectable. Trailing his fingers gingerly over his arm. He had muscles but it wasn't really noticeable just by looking at him. But as he touched him he felt the firmness of his arms. He trailed his hand down over his back and before he could think of why he was doing what he was doing, his hand slipped under his shirt to have more contact. 

He rubbed his back and slid his hand around his waist and rubbed his stomach. It was firm but soft at the same time. he kissed his neck gently and got a whiff of his scent. He had to blink over and over to compose himself, the Omega smelled so good. He couldn't get enough of it, it was like he could roll around in his scent like cat nip and it still wouldn't be enough. 

"Jungkook what the hell are you doing?" 

Jungkook tensed and shot up hearing his dad's voice and straightened his clothes. He swallowed nervously looking at his dad as he moved closer to him. 

"What the hell do you think you're doing Jungkook, I warned you about getting soft on any of these Omegas at this school. you need to envoke fear, not love and admiration." He said hitting Jungkook hard across the face. 

Jungkook stumbled back and held his face, "I wasn't dad, I just - " 

"you were just admiring that pretty Omega. You go soft, no one will respect you, you hear me!" He yelled shoving Jungkook who just stumbled backwards, "Have I taught you nothing!" 

"I'm sorry dad, I don't know what I was doing." 

"you were being affected by his charms, his sweet scent and beautiful face. I know exactly what you were doing. Omegas have that effect on Alphas, it's natural. The only power an Omega has over an Alpha. Almost a natural defense mechanism so powerful Alphas don't hurt them. You can't let it affect you Jungkook. It's very important. It's why I haven't brought you along to any of our meetings yet. I have to know you can see a sweet face and do what needs to be done." 

"I can dad! You said when I turned 21 you'd let me be apart of more of the missions, you'd include me more. I'm tired of being the side lacky, I'm supposed to be the future crime Lord! How can I do that if you trat me like just an errand boy!"

Mr. jeon punched him so hard Jungkook went flying across the floor, "Keep your damn voice down, did you forget we're at the school." 

Jungkook wiped his bloody mouth and groaned from throbbing pain on his nose. He was sure his dad broke it. He breathed through the pain and put his head to the ground groaning. 

"Get up or I'll kick you like a piece of dirt. Act like a weak person and you'll get treated like one Jungkook. You gotta be able to take a punch, get the fuck up." 

Jungkook moved slow, and before he could manage to get to his feet his dad kicked him hard in the stomach and kicked him back down. 

"I said get up!" He said firmly but kept his voice down.