Chapter 11 - Escape

"Oooh he bit you..wow." Taehyung said shocked. "You're like...really his now."

Jimin dropped his head and Yoongi sat in the corner listening to them. Jungkook had dropped Jimin off with Hoseok when his dad called him on a mission. He was excited to finally get to come on a true mission and Hoseok had offered to keep Jimin anytime he needed to leave. Even if he had to go sometimes too, Jimin could be with his friends. Hosoek felt for Jimin and knew he must get lonely alone at that house. 

Jimin hugged his legs resting his chin on his knees. Taehyung looked at him sympathetically and rubbed his hair gently. 

"It's not so bad Jimin...maybe things will change with Jungkook."

Jimin didn't look hopeful, he just sighed and squeezed his legs a little tighter. 

"You know your birthday is coming up." Taehyung said gently. 

Jimin nodded but looked sad about it. Yoongi looked Jimin over and moved closer to him. He took Jimin's hand and held , simply holding it and squeezed slightly. Jimin looked a little shocked then looked over at Yoongi and smiled softly squeezing his hand back. Yoongi had been very cold since being taken by Hoseok, which he always had been, but never towards Jimin. Jimin however wasn't sure if his behavior would be directed towards him so simply kept his distance. 

He was glad to se Yoongi's soft side again and leaned his head against his shoulder. Yoongi was not much for affection, but he'd always had a little crush on Jimin despite them both being Omegas. He hadn't meant to be rude around Jimin, he just was not happy at all about being owned and denied the freedom to go to school or find a mate. 

Buts seeing Jimin so sad about his birthday coming up, it softened Yoongi's heart and reminded him that he'd sworn to look after Jimin. Both he and Taehyung had. So much had changed in their life, Yoongi's anger had clouded his love for Jimin and hadn't paid much attention to how sad and scared he'd been. 

"At least we're all together right now." Yoongi said gently. 

Taehyung smiled at him, glad to see the Yoongi they all knew and use to hang out with again. This Yoongi was only for them. Taehyung scooted closer and nodded taking Jimin's other hand making a small circle with the three of them. Jimin smiled and it lit up his whole face making Yoongi and Taehyung both smile at him and Taehyung pulled him into a tight hug. 

"Maybe we can do something special for your birthday. If we weren't kidnapped, what would we do?" Taehyung asked them both. 

Yoongi grinned and chuckled a bit, "Go find a secret quiet spot and eat cake and ice cream and have a birthday party. Without any Alphas or Betas around." 

Taehyung giggled a little nodding, "And Jimin what do you want for your birthday?" 

Jimin bit his lip and shrugged pulling his hand back slowly from both their gentle grips and hugged his knees again. HIs eyes teared up and Yoongi sighed rubbing his back. 

"You and me both Jimin." 

There was only one thing all of them wanted. To be free. To be back at the school continuing their education. 

"Maybe we can give you an early birthday gift." Yoongi said suddenly. 

Taehyung and Jimin looked at him confused and he grinned mischievously. 

"I mean what's keeping us here really." 

"what do you mean? They're a lot stronger than us and dominant to us." 

Yoongi lifted a brow, "Yeah? Your Master is not even an Alpha, he's a Beta. And there's three of us. What's to stop us from going for the door." 

Taehyung gulped a bit and looked down nervously.