Chapter four

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

╰┈➤ ❝ [𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫] ❞

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia and Liam were sitting in class talking whilst pretending to do their work. Lily and the twins were getting fostered today, so it was only natural that it was the topic of conversation.

"I'm really going to miss watching frozen with the girls." Malia frowned. She'd grown to have a close bond with Poppy and Rosie. She was just starting to break down Lily's walls. She was glad they were getting fostered but she was going to miss them.

"It'll be quite without them." Liam snorted. "If your that desperate to watch it, then I suppose I can watch it with you." He said trying to cheer her up.

Malia laughed loudly. "Shut up." She nudged him, laughing into her hand so she wouldn't get caught by the teacher.

"Oooo!" Louise cooed. "Malia and Liam are in love." She shouted loud enough for the whole class to hear. Although the majority of the harsh comments about Malia's appearance had stopped, it didn't stop certain people from trying to get on her nerves.

Louise was a prime example of that. She was a typical mean girl, always picking on the kids who didn't meet societies beauty standers, or anyone who wasn't deemed as "popular".

"Shut up Louise." Malia glared, but it was no use, the entire of class has already turned to the pair and began laughing. "Just cause your desperate for a boyfriend."

"Oi, you and Woods?" James asked Liam from the other side of the room. Malia didn't mind James, he'd never said anything bad to her, he just wasn't someone she was interested in knowing.

"No..." Malia began but was cut off by Liam who grabbed her hand and held a smirk on his face.

"Don't lie love, there's no point." He joked, urging for her to play along.

Malia rolled her eyes, but did so anyways. "I suppose your right." She spoke dramatically. It was clear her confidence has gotten a lot better, and she found herself enjoying it. "I am utterly in love with Liam."

The class cooed, Mr Jackson, who had now realized no one was actually paying attention slammed his hand on the table to catch their attention. "The next person to speak is getting a detention." He warned. "Now back to your work."

The class each mumbled out their own replies, which didn't go unnoticed by Mr Jackson who made sure to glare at each and every single one of them.

"So, boyfriend?" Malia snorted, even the thought of her and Liam being anything more then friends just seemed wrong.

Liam sent a smirk in her direction. "Well, aren't you lucky. You've got the most handsome boyfriend." He joked, pointing to himself.

Malia gasped quietly. "You didn't tell me I was dating Patrick Dempsey!" She whisper yelled, laughing at the offended look Liam had on his face.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚

Later that day, after school Malia was stood in front of the Piano next too Sapphire and Liam. Lily, Poppy and Rosie were leaving today. Their foster parents stood talking with Mike and Gina, waiting on the girls to finish packing.