Chapter thirteen

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

꧁𓊈𒆜 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣 𒆜𓊉꧂

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia, who was sat by the window in the mini bus, looked up with a smile when Liam sat down next to her. The bus was noisy from the excitement of everyone. Mike and Gina had arranged a day at the beach.

For most of them, Malia included, they'd never seen the beach before, the ones that had were only young at the time and could barely remember it.

It wasn't often the residents got to go on cool trips like the beach, they didn't really have the money too. So when Mike announced they'd be going to the beach the group were more then happy. It made a nice change from bowling.

"Let me sit at the window." Liam pleaded, looking towards Malia with pleading eyes.

Malia shook her head, grinning at him. "Can't do that, O'Donovan." She shrugged. "I get travel sick if I don't sit by a window."

Liam's brows furrowed. He hadn't known that. He usually prided himself with knowing near enough everything about her. "Since when?" He asked, wiggling in his seat to get comfortable.

"Since forever." She chuckled, pulling up the blue strap of her top which had fell down her shoulder. She wore a light blue crop top along with a darker pair of denim shorts. Her trainers were a white pair or high top converse, which she had for awhile but only now just got the time to wear.

Like usual, her Make up was kept to clear lip gloss and mascara. Her necklace with the silver "M" hung from her neck whilst the bracelet the girls got her for her birthday wrapped around her wrist on her other wrist, was a red bracelet with a strawberry in the middle. She kept her hair down, but brought a hair tie incase it got too warm.

"A day at the beach, how could you not want to go?" Tracy asked, standing up and looking towards a miscible Johnny who sat behind Liam.

"It's not for me." Johnny told her, raising his eyebrows as he spoke. "It's her." He said, looking towards Tee who stared back at him.

Tee shook her head, her red sunglasses covering most her face. "But this is a bus. I don't get bus sick." She reminded him whilst Tracy sighed.

Malia, turned towards Liam, taken his sunglasses off his face, and putting them on her own. "What do you think?" She asked, beaming at him. "Hot, right?"

Feeling the tips of his ears go hot, Liam shook his head. "Looked better on me." He shrugged, though he knew that was a lie. It didn't matter what Malia wore, he still found her beautiful.

"No, no, no." She disagreed. "They make you look good, they make me look hot. There's a difference." She laughed as the bus began to move.

Before Liam could reply, saving him from the embarrassment that he had began to blush slightly at the small compliment; the sound of retching and coughing caught the bus's attention.

Mike pulled to an immediate stop. Almost in sync, everyone looked towards the back of the bus where Tee had been sick.

Malia groaned. She was already feeling ill from the motion of the bus moving, the sound of Tee being sick only made it worse.