Chapter eight

██████████ 𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

◦•●◉✿ 𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 ✿◉●•◦

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Malia stood outside in the middle of Frank and Liam with her arms crossed. The three, plus Mike and Gina were watching as Tracy attempted to drive Cam's car.

Cam was sat next to Tracy in the passenger seat, an almost frightened expression on her face. Malia couldn't blame her; she'd lost count how many times Tracy had nearly drove into them.

The car began slowly reversing, it looked like Tracy was finally getting the hang of it. Malia couldn't help but feel slightly proud.

That however didn't last long. In the blink of an eye, the car began reversing towards them rapidly. Malia quickly pulled Frank and Liam to the side whilst Gina done the same to Mike.

Tracy soon stopped the car, looking out the window to cheek everyone was okay. After getting the thumbs up, she decided to try again.

Malia leaned on the tree watching as Mike yelled at Tracy. "Stop! Stop, stop!" He yelled, but it was to late. Tracy had knocked the Elmtree house sign down.

Frank and Liam both bursted into loud laughter. Malia sniggered from where she stood, even Gina chuckled a little.

Tracy's head popped out the window, glaring at the three teens, it only made them laugh more. If Tracy ever learned how to drive, it would be a miracle.

"Pull forward, Tracy, pull forward." Mike instructed,
waving his hand as he spoke. "More, more. Guys, go in." He told the three teens who didn't move. "Go in."

"And you!" Tracy huffed, glaring at Mike as she looked out the window. "You're putting me off as well."

Malia chuckled as she began walking inside, Frank and Liam following shortly behind. "She's a danger, I swear." Malia joked as she walked through the doors.

Before either boys could reply, Johnny came running up to the three, jumping up and down. "What opens doors in Florida?" He asked. "Quickly, come on!"

Liam shrugged, looking between his two friends. "Battery rams?" He said, confused why Johnny was asking.

"Well, I'd assume keys considering they open our doors." Malia suggested, equally confused. Johnny rolled his eyes as the pair before turning to Frank, a hopeful expression on his face.

"Americans." Frank said as Johnny ran off. Malia snorted loudly. The three turned to each other confused as they watched Johnny run into the office before running after him.

"The Florida keys?" Toby questioned through the phone. Johnny stood next to him, his ear up against the phone as well. Neither of them noticed the three walking in.

"What's happening?" Liam whispered, standing next to Johnny, Malia and Frank behind him.

The two boys jumped in shock, turning to the three with wide eyes. "He's winning a holiday in Florida." Johnny explained as Toby kept the phone to his ear.

Liam, Frank, and Malia shared an exited grin before turning back to the phone and listing in closely.

"You are one step away from your dream holiday." The lady said through the phone. The five froze when they heard the door closing before quickly making their way out the room.